• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Coach Jeffrey [Redacted] Turn This Thing Around?

I like the cut of this team. I like the hungry players. WF has a collection of gym rats with several stars in the making.

Besides the obvious Miller-Mac and D.T., you have a super athletic kid in Madison Jones who just gets bigger and better.

Armand gives you an athletic and long defensive guy like L.D.

In terms of minute to minute production Rountree would have led the ACC in blocks and steals had he played the minutes of McKie. As for Travis all I've heard are positives this off season. He has been running stadium steps and working on a couple of dribble-drive moves to expand his O from 15 feet and in.

Green has grown and that is part of the injury thing. He is still growing and is now 6'11 and 1/2 and looking at a Xmas return.

Good things.

BWtAjyGIUAARF7o.jpg

A picture says a 1000 words.

At least the headphones aren't messing up his hair...

Winning basketball is about putting the ball through the basket when closely guarded. I don't have confidence that our players are strong in this area.

As long as he's the coach of our team and he's putting forth a noble effort, I'm pulling for him and our team. If he doesn't succeed, too bad. Not the end of the world. Next?

As long as he's the coach of our team and he's putting forth a noble effort, I'm pulling for him and our team. If he doesn't succeed, too bad. Not the end of the world. Next?

Well bless your little ole LOWF heart!

Bzz must certainly be the coaching choice of Springfield!

“A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man!”

―Jebediah Springfied's famous speech

Hans Sprungfeld, better known as Jebediah Obadiah Zachariah Jedediah Springfield,[1] is the purported historical founder of the town of Springfield.

Maybe "Overwellmness" can become the new motto for Winston-Salem!

I like the cut of this team. I like the hungry players. WF has a collection of gym rats with several stars in the making.

Besides the obvious Miller-Mac and D.T., you have a super athletic kid in Madison Jones who just gets bigger and better.

Armand gives you an athletic and long defensive guy like L.D.

In terms of minute to minute production Rountree would have led the ACC in blocks and steals had he played the minutes of McKie. As for Travis all I've heard are positives this off season. He has been running stadium steps and working on a couple of dribble-drive moves to expand his O from 15 feet and in.

Green has grown and that is part of the injury thing. He is still growing and is now 6'11 and 1/2 and looking at a Xmas return.

Good things.

Cherry picking season again?

You believe in baby jebus don't you? Get up every Sunday, wasting half the day, wearing bad kakhis and an iron pressed (not dry cleaned--too expensive) blue polo shirt. Maybe a cheap yellow tie.

Who gives a fuck what you think?

You believe in baby jebus don't you? Get up every Sunday, wasting half the day, wearing bad kakhis and an iron pressed (not dry cleaned--too expensive) blue polo shirt. Maybe a cheap yellow tie.

Who gives a fuck what any of us think? This is a message board full of semi-anonymous people with too much time during their day job.

Smile, God loves you.

I'm from the South and have lived down here virtually my whole life and have never seen that look. And I think I would remember a look like that because I would laugh oh so very hard.

If he could inspire me, a diehard fan, I would say yes he can turn it around. Since he cannot inspire me, I say no.

I'm from the South and have lived down here virtually my whole life and have never seen that look. And I think I would remember a look like that because I would laugh oh so very hard.

I mean the long sleeved dress shirts with the stupid polo player not the short sleeved ones

Back