• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can Someone Post a Succinct Summary of WTH is Going On?

I can only think that the purpose was to show that Wellman talked to the big guns, was drawing interest, but it just didn't work out and we went with a reasonable 4th or 5th choice in Jeff [Redacted].

I can only think that the purpose was to show that Wellman talked to the big guns, was drawing interest, but it just didn't work out and we went with a reasonable 4th or 5th choice in Jeff [Redacted].

This just shows what a moron Wellman is. Seriously, name dropping coaches ridiculously out of our league then dropping the Bz-bomb on us?! We should have floated a couple of junior varsity coaches and then leaked Bz. Sadly, I'm not really sure there was a solid play here anyway. Good thing Wellman wasn't concerned about winning the press conference...

Or winning much of anything in general I suppose.

Guys, this thread is getting too long. Can someone just summarize this thread in five letters?

Back