• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

With Da not voting at the 1:30pm deadline but SK still making a hit that night, I find it hard for me to even consider voting for him. Sucks if he’s the SK and that’s how he wins. Also sucks for Creamy or Cata who have played an excellent game if the SK.

But I’m only considering Cata and Creamy moving forward, and if it’s either one then that’s game. We kill them tomorrow morning or if we miss, then Mako kills the other from the grave when it’s 1v1.

Someone can correct me if that’s wrong.

Tomorrow morning, creamy and Cata can vote for one another then da and I will split our votes then make the kill shot. If the SK moves, they get hit overnight and if BPV, mako wins it for us.

Okay night night

Mod Note:

Mako should not feature in plans due to reasons that will be disclosed in postgame. He can no longer use his power.

Can we see if Townie will let us finish up tonight? Like by 10...and then all just bro down again?

PPKKTTT confirmed, I am civ vig and just hit Diggler. Gooner (and the other two night hits) was the SK

So in this scenario who was the mafia kill? Do they double on Gooner, or kill a protected DA? Can DA even have been protected,
No right?

I just can’t get over how different creamy’s posting style has been. One side very different from the wild Mafia play where he was trying to kill RSF because he has cunt face, the other side seems overly protected.

So in this scenario who was the mafia kill? Do they double on Gooner, or kill a protected DA? Can DA even have been protected,
No right?

I just can’t get over how different creamy’s posting style has been. One side very different from the wild Mafia play where he was trying to kill RSF because he has cunt face, the other side seems overly protected.

I’m really coming into my own.

Does she already have a boards name? Because CreamyToy would be a good one.

Her best user name ever was on a dragon breeding cell phone game...Luvs2breed69

She doesn’t have a boards account but has talked about getting one in the past.

No right?

I was waiting to see which of you would bring it up. There’s definitely a night hit missing from last night. Either mafia hit SK BPV, mafia and SK doubled up on Gooner, or, and what I think happened, SK and Civ Vig both shot digger. I’ll explain why when I get some coffee

Back