• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

I'm working on getting fat. It's tough

i never understood the yearning for mafia but now i really miss it, even though it was a huge distraction on Monday. weird.

cheese dust is one of my least favorite things. i will actively avoid any product coated in cheese dust, whether it's a chip, a corn puff, a cracker, etc. I love cheez-its (esp the toasty kind) but I hate their flavored versions that all feature cheese dust.

cheese dust is one of my least favorite things. i will actively avoid any product coated in cheese dust, whether it's a chip, a corn puff, a cracker, etc. I love cheez-its (esp the toasty kind) but I hate their flavored versions that all feature cheese dust.

My son is obsessed with all the super hot flavored chips and stuff - literally red fingers streaks everywhere . Its the worst, and they arent good enough for the mess they make.

My son is obsessed with all the super hot flavored chips and stuff - literally red fingers streaks everywhere . Its the worst, and they arent good enough for the mess they make.

IDK they are pretty fucking good tho.

CXl5rCA.jpg

My dog either actively tries to stop pictures being taken of her or poses like a model, it's like 90/10 which one. She was generous today.

Hey CG, aren't you the one who just refinanced your house with Wells Fargo and had a horrid experience? I think it was you...?! Do you mind elaborating a bit? Please?

I got my primary loan from them about 10 years ago. I ended up writing a letter to the board of directors about how fucking terrible their whole company is.

I got my primary loan from them about 10 years ago. I ended up writing a letter to the board of directors about how fucking terrible their whole company is.

My original one is with them from about a decade ago?
Haven't had a problem with them at all.
Haven't had a single issue with the refinance application I started like the day CG posted about what a shitshow his process had been.
Everything is done and seems to be good to go.
I mean, you know me...
I'm obviously wondering wtf the catch is... Especially now that you have chimed in.

Back