• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

i'm 6'3 210 (currently 220, so fat). normally just a good dad bod

Here’s my dog

23798-B64-3422-497-B-9-DE4-0-F6-D1339-D347.jpg

I'm 6'0 and 200 but not fat. I have also been 6'0 180 and fat, so it's weird how weight works.

Checking in as old guy getting fat.

Pre pandemic - 6'3 210
Post pandemic - 6'3 230

I blame covid and closing the gyms. I mean, I never went to the gyms before covid, but at least I have something to blame.

5'9, 175, definitely pandemic fat. As I said earlier, Mrs. Gooner and I are working on that right now. We went to the park and played some soccer yesterday and ran a bit and I thought I was going to die. Slow process.

I'm 6'0 and 200 but not fat. I have also been 6'0 180 and fat, so it's weird how weight works.

Stone Cold measurements.

My wife always tries to make me feel better about my beer gut. She says you know Creamy, Stone Cold was also 6'0 200

Ryala. I hate you.

:(

I'm trying to generate the right amount of personal self hatred. I hit 165 a few weeks ago and was definitely fat at that weight. The red pants were more snug than normal

I'm trying to generate the right amount of personal self hatred. I hit 165 a few weeks ago and was definitely fat at that weight. The red pants were more snug than normal

Yeah, but what does that butt taste like, bb?

You couldn’t have waited like... I don’t know... just until I got my question answered before completely derailing the train?

Actually, I should be looking at this from a different perspective and probably thanking you.

I almost made a terrible mistake and forgot

tumblr_my8cb6h3ci1qlqjbho1_500.gif

So uh someone should like, agree to host a game starting monday. So I can get farther behind at work

So uh someone should like, agree to host a game starting monday. So I can get farther behind at work

I am down with this idea so long as “someone” is not me because I don’t quite know what to do just yet but SOON I will be willing to do so

I am down with this idea so long as “someone” is not me because I don’t quite know what to do just yet but SOON I will be willing to do so

You should help someone run a game - you'll get to see what goes into it but have some help. You learn a ton when you run games.

Back