• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

I did. I only voted for you because: cats (was it you that had the cat?) and bad taste in TV.

And in case you are wondering 2 weeks from now why this game is getting bumped to the top, I fully expect to communicate with gooner in here until christmas. We will blow kisses to tic because he has too many mafia memories for this one to be significant.

Because I’ve never seen Top Chef or because I like Alton Brown?

I forget if I did or not but I'll take credit nonetheless. Just thought you seemed civ.

I asked D14 who he investigated and I think it was you responded “he hasn’t claimed anything”

TOO EARLY TO TELL, BUT, to commit to the bit, of the remaining 5, I'll rank them from most likely to least likely to be mafia:

bym, Gooner, Eagles, mako, DV7

Official MAF to CIV rankings:

1) GAt
2) Rommy
3) Gouda
4) Nubdeac14
5) Townie
6) bym
7) Gooner
8) Eagles
9) mako
10) DV7
11) Jman
12) SD3
13) Parlay
14) Nonny
15) WFU03
16) tic

Speaking of fellating tic, this list is actually sick

I was pretty worried that someone was going to take my cop claim seriously

Props to TiC for picking up on my sick Garbage post.

Reactions: tic
Mako & Townie -

Who decided to start the mega-separation play between you two?

I told maf we shouldn’t talk about the game at all in chat until night and then just went off script HAM after mako off the bat.

Re-reading that Day 1 again knowing who is who was a lot of fun

It took so little time in day one before maf chat was like “well this isn’t going great”

Gooner tic parlay own me for the foreseeable future

Didn’t think anyone could see through me as quickly as rommy but now I know

Because I’ve never seen Top Chef or because I like Alton Brown?

Both of those are sort of unforgivable. Top Chef is the forerunner of most of the modern cooking shows, and it is great. Alton Brown is fine in limited doses like on iron chef or beat bobby, but he sucks out loud on that bad chefs show - my kid made me watch an episode, he isnt funny, hes just an angry bald guy with no redeeming qualities.

Alton Brown is an important chef for his contributions to popularizing food science but he is pretty annoying pretty fast on tv

His recipes are pretty clutch though. If you’re looking for anything online I’d start with one of his.

Making the post: civ.

Agreeing with the an Eagles post: ehhhh

But really there just wasn't much to go on with you. Think you had least amount of posts besides Eagles.

Yeah, I tend not to post unless I feel like I have something to add. I’ll banter a bit, but that’s not really my game.

It took so little time in day one before maf chat was like “well this isn’t going great”

Gooner tic parlay own me for the foreseeable future

Didn’t think anyone could see through me as quickly as rommy but now I know

footage from mafchat day 1

Both of those are sort of unforgivable. Top Chef is the forerunner of most of the modern cooking shows, and it is great. Alton Brown is fine in limited doses like on iron chef or beat bobby, but he sucks out loud on that bad chefs show - my kid made me watch an episode, he isnt funny, hes just an angry bald guy with no redeeming qualities.

He said he thought the show needed a villain, so that’s what he played.

I did not like him on Cuthroat Kitchen.

Back