• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

Same here since the reboot.

The only reason I was a cleared civ this game is because the only way any captain would have picked me is if they used the mythical RNG selection process.

Me too

lol and what a game to do so

was this also mako's first mafia game?

Kind of. I got killed night 1 on a hit the only other time I’ve ever been it. I pulled something in my ribs laughing at our day one impotence btw.

Lol nonny was hilarious

"Gouda said I was maf...then didn't vote for me...SUSPICIOUS"

As I was voting for townie
Ha - gotta get those reads out there. But it was when Rommy randomly went after me and then you agreed!

This game was the perfect example that sometimes the most obvious vote is the best vote.

Y’all should just start believing me when I say I’m not mafia.

mako was so fucking weird all game... it was hilarious. He made it so obvious... and I'm being 100% serious when I say he's prob my fav Wake player now. Guy is awesome

Every game I was a vanilla civ I was like, I’m gonna be undetectable as mafia. And then you and eagles jumped me 3 posts in and I spent the rest of the game weeping under a fucking Snuggie.

Mako & Townie -

Who decided to start the mega-separation play between you two?

To be fair, and with good reason, Townie almost continuously shits on my mafia abilities. Probably because he’s jealous of my rugged mountain man lifestyle. And because I suck at mafia. So it just evolved naturally.

Y’all should just start believing me when I say I’m not mafia.

I did. I only voted for you because: cats (was it you that had the cat?) and bad taste in TV.

And in case you are wondering 2 weeks from now why this game is getting bumped to the top, I fully expect to communicate with gooner in here until christmas. We will blow kisses to tic because he has too many mafia memories for this one to be significant.

I did. I only voted for you because: cats (was it you that had the cat?) and bad taste in TV.

And in case you are wondering 2 weeks from now why this game is getting bumped to the top, I fully expect to communicate with gooner in here until christmas. We will blow kisses to tic because he has too many mafia memories for this one to be significant.

I will ask ryala to change the name to "parlay & Gooner Chat Thread ft. tic: Mafia Self-Destruct Day 1"

No that was just me not wanting to be in the same thread as you

Reactions: tic
Back