• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

200.gif

Overnight, Toogs, vanilla civ, and timdunk, vanilla civ, were found dead.

It is now day. Day 2 ends at 4:30 PM.

Ok, 1. When did Knight claim cop?
2. Why haven't we killed d14 yet?

I stand by it. A fake claiming Knight (his dumb acrostic) still flails and gives us info, plus there's was like a 10% chance he actually was the cop. That is now down to about 1% since he's still alive, but that's how it be sometimes

I distrust anyone who takes my decider powers from me

Plus ryala didn't get to decide so I definitely stand by it

I'm all for hearing a better option than 14 since night one went so swimmingly, but he's screaming dirty to me.

Dv14 or Knight today. Don't think there's anything else that the end of D1 would indicate.

that cop claim was subtle, i didn't see it at all.

Almost like teammates Dv14 and Knight talked about it in maf chat so they could use it to save Knight if he was up and it got close to the deadline.

Almost like teammates Dv14 and Knight talked about it in maf chat so they could use it to save Knight if he was up and it got close to the deadline.

My vote was on Knight and the reason he was in the tie until I switched, but yeah sure let's say that me and Knight planned to have all the attention on us D2

My vote was on Knight and the reason he was in the tie until I switched, but yeah sure let's say that me and Knight planned to have all the attention on us D2

You were not the reason he was in the tie, you page 1 voted him and he got put up to 3. Then you bailed because of a cop "claim" that I don't think anyone else in the game saw and/or thought was a claim and damo died.

Also super clever of you to twist what I said into something else that you can more easily defend.

Back