• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

the only person I would guarantee pick if I rolled captain isn't playing, and may not actually exist anymore

RIP rommy

My strategy is to be dead well before this takes me out.

Finished that mushroom turnover, now I'm full. Powering through the everything croissant now. Saving that kimchi joints for last. I will be asleep before the deadline.

I wonder how many miles away the closest kimchi croissant is from me.

the only person I would guarantee pick if I rolled captain isn't playing, and may not actually exist anymore

RIP rommy

I don't think he's been on throwaway gmail account this year

You're correct that I was first on him and did not push him into the tie, but it's still a relevant vote. As a mafia teammate I'm not D1 voting Knight because he 1) gets killed on D1 all the time and 2) I don't need separation from him because the odds that he and I are both around in the mid/endgame is really low with how each of us play the game. But that's just my perspective, I'm not asking anyone to clear me based on that.

I'm not sure what I'm twisting out of what you said. I'm arguing against that both Knight and I are mafia. My vote switch was obviously going to bring a ton of attention to me, and the attention on Knight wasn't going to go away D2. If I'm his teammate there, I leave my vote on him and get a (very small because page 1 vote) amount of cred for the kill. Instead, my action all but guaranteed one of us to die D2 (if we survived the night). The play that happened makes no sense as teammates.

this is an awful lot of talk 2 hours from the deadline

We also have a serial killer in our midst, or is there anotherexanatio for two civs dying at night?

i def can see mako as a SK. do we have any idea of the setup here?

I'm still all about d14, but let's not forget that Creamy had 3 terrible posts day 1, got called on them, then came in with just his vote against me in day 2 and has tried to avoid all attention.

We also have a serial killer in our midst, or is there anotherexanatio for two civs dying at night?

I'm masons with gouda, and if we both send the same name at night we get a kill, but we can't talk about the name in our mason chat

i def can see mako as a SK. do we have any idea of the setup here?

I really enjoy your style of just stating random things like this with no evidence at all. A mafia read is hard enough to develop on D1 and they have teammates, an SK would have to fuck up monumentally for anyone to have any sort of educated guess that they are the SK on D1.

The setup is closed so we do not know how many mafia members there are or what non-mafia roles exist.

I'm masons with gouda, and if we both send the same name at night we get a kill, but we can't talk about the name in our mason chat

It's not fair to communicate by Morse code when you're tongue punching his fart box, either.

a vig maybe.

Man, if it's a civ vig who killed that early, really minus ev. If mafia had a vig in addition to the regular kill, strong mafia.

As for the Mason claim thing, GTFO.

So 4 maf plus SK likely?

Are you teammates with knight

that would be an awesome meta role if we did a mafia mafia game and if you were knight you had to post something both patently disgusting and wildly homoerotic once a day.

I really enjoy your style of just stating random things like this with no evidence at all. A mafia read is hard enough to develop on D1 and they have teammates, an SK would have to fuck up monumentally for anyone to have any sort of educated guess that they are the SK on D1.

The setup is closed so we do not know how many mafia members there are or what non-mafia roles exist.

That’s what closed means. Thanks. I actually did not know that one.

Back