• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CAROLINA SUCKS

langlyingdown.jpg

I actually had a tarhole text me tonight and ask if I wanted to trade coaches. Doesn't take much for their fans to turn on their own. Of course, I told him that I would gladly do the trade and throw in a case a beer.

I actually had a tarhole text me tonight and ask if I wanted to trade coaches. Doesn't take much for their fans to turn on their own. Of course, I told him that I would gladly do the trade and throw in a case a beer.

I wouldn't trade Bzz for the world. He's turning this thing around. You can have Roy. Loser.

Before you think trading coaches is a lay-up let me inform you that Carolina has more McDonalds AA this year than Wake has had in the past 20 combined. Roy is the most overrated coach in the history of basketball.

They only have 5 (?) McDonalds All Americans. What can you really expect? Poor Roy

this is just like when katrina hit new orleans

Just got back from the game (friend took me). Two observations:

1) The refs had somewhere to be at 9pm tonight. They didn't call much of anything either way all night long. "Carolina refs" didn't call fouls in the Dean Dome.
2) During one of the timeouts, there was a spot on the video screen where various UNC bball players say "I'm _(insert name)_ and I'm a Carolina Tar Heel." Now some players got more applause than others, but Rasheed Wallace got booed. It.was.awesome. I asked my friend why the crowd did that, and he didn't know. As my wife said, "He's a dick, but he's their dick."

Anyway, historic night in the Dean Dome. I had more fun than I expected.

That Kris Lang picture was before their 8-20 year I believe.

Back