• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catholic Church Thread

Ball State Deac

Reaction score
Here, we discuss the catholic church. This should free up the Sandusky thread.

This week's Bors cartoon:

UGkMx.png

A rabbi and a priest are on a train. The priest looks at the rabbi and asks,"Men of your faith aren't supposed eat ham. Just between us two men of the cloth. Have you ever had a ham sandwich?"

"Well father, as a young man, my friends and I were rebellious. Yes, I've tried ham sandwiches."

"What did you think?"

"It was fine, Father, just between two men of the cloth, did you ever make love to a woman?"

The priest gets very quiet and blushes,"Well rabbi, a few weeks before I went into the seminary, a friend set me up with a girl and we made love."

The rabbi smiled and said,"Ain't it a hell of a lot better than a ham sandwich?"

A rabbi and a priest are on a train. The priest looks at the rabbi and asks,"Men of your faith aren't supposed eat ham. Just between us two men of the cloth. Have you ever had a ham sandwich?"

"Well father, as a young man, my friends and I were rebellious. Yes, I've tried ham sandwiches."

"What did you think?"

"It was fine, Father, just between two men of the cloth, did you ever make love to a woman?"

The priest gets very quiet and blushes,"Well rabbi, a few weeks before I went into the seminary, a friend set me up with a girl and we made love."

The rabbi smiled and said,"Ain't it a hell of a lot better than a ham sandwich?"

:rofl:

"What did you think?"

political-pictures-benedict-riccardo-di-segni-walk-bar.jpg

"What did you think?"

Obviously, you can't get through the Pearly Gates without making some personal sacrifices.

The Pope himself left me rep!

This is the work-around for signed rep now. Those of us who have no aliases/parodies sack up and do it the manly-man way.

Instead of leaving rep, you post nasty shit in the tag cloud.:cool:

I am not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief is positively harmful. Reviewing the false claims of religion, I do not wish, as some sentimental materialists affect to wish, that they were true. I do not envy believers their faith. I am relieved to think that the whole story is a sinister fairy tale; life would be miserable if what the faithful affirmed was actually the case.-Hitchens

I am not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief is positively harmful. Reviewing the false claims of religion, I do not wish, as some sentimental materialists affect to wish, that they were true. I do not envy believers their faith. I am relieved to think that the whole story is a sinister fairy tale; life would be miserable if what the faithful affirmed was actually the case.-Hitchens

"Hitchens overlooked a couple of details in this analysis. Afterlife has been something of a challenge for him, having his philosophical bubble burst at the same time I'm frying his ass for eternity. He is a sassy thing down here. Go Deacs!"- Beelzebub

"Hitchens overlooked a couple of details in this analysis. Afterlife has been something of a challenge for him, having his philosophical bubble burst at the same time I'm frying his ass for eternity. He is a sassy thing down here. Go Deacs!"- Beelzebub

“Never say you know the last word about any human heart.”
-Henry James

“For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face.”
-St. Paul

Back