• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catholic U Violates Muslims' Human Rights

The summer after my Freshman year at Wake I worked in DC and we went out to bars most every night. I quickly learned that girls from Catholic were easy (or at least considerably easier than the girls from GW and AU).

You misspelled homely.

Although CUA is unabashedly Catholic (I believe it is the only Vatican-sponsored institution in the US), I would be surprised if this action was really as hostile as it has been presented. Jordan's King Abdullah gave a speech at CUA in 2007 about what should be a mutually beneficial relationship between Islam and Christianity. The law school is maybe half Catholic at best, although the undergraduate body has a much higher percentage. As would be expected, the administration is far more conservative than the student body and the faculty. If the sole issue is regarding crosses in rooms, I'm not sure what legal basis the plaintiffs have, but who knows. It doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble for the school to take a hard-line approach, but a complaint does not always necessarily include a clear picture of the facts.

Last edited:
Thanks to the neg rep pussy be a psuedo man who negrepped me for "never missing a chance to take a shot at religion."

I also never missed a chance to take a shot at your mom. Pussy.

I remember when I was touring Notre Dame and I was asking some 3Ls if the Catholic thing was a big influence and they were like, "Well, a bunch of people got upset because Planned Parenthood wasn't allowed to recruit on campus. Those people were dumb though. Really? Did they REALLY think that was going be okay?"

Thanks to the neg rep pussy be a psuedo man who negrepped me for "never missing a chance to take a shot at religion."

Why do you care so much about the neg-repping?

Now it's "or miss a chance to act like an ignorant asshole."

You gotta love these anonymous pussies. :stupid:

Back