• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBB Thread 1/21

does mike patrick call every duke game now? i find him very hard to listen to

That poor child behind Coach K is getting quite the education in four letter words. I've even known Duke fans who are embarrassed by his foul mouthed tirades at the officials. What an asshole.

The Palestra. What memories from my youth! Truely a shrine of college hoops!

It was pretty awesome to go to a game there. Our seats were literally the worst in the house in the last row in the corner and we could still see everything great.

Anyone know how long has Duke had "Coach K Court" written on their court? Has it been years? For some reason I'm just now noticing it.

lol, what may be the toughest team in america. hyperbole much?

What a terrible call

Yea that was awful. Love Hamilton's reaction, he knew it was going to happen well in advance of ever stepping foot in Durham. Every coach knows it, the reactions are just great though. Was a look like "I have a 5 year old kid who cant understand basketball and he knows that was a chickenshit call."

Back