• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I wish I could negrep Marshall Fine who is the only critic not to like the DK Rises on RT so far

Reactions: Go
Here is my concern for that: the general public may not be ready, and they will dilute the awesomeness of the Avengers before it even gets stale.

YES, this. I have no idea who they are and this frightens me.

I heard the private screening for critics brought a standing ovation for the TDKR

Marathon at The Grand. Starts at 6:30

Any chance they still have any of those available? I may hit that up after work on Thursday. The GF already knows I get a huge nerd boner to this stuff so there really isn't any point in hiding it anymore.

Any chance they still have any of those available? I may hit that up after work on Thursday. The GF already knows I get a huge nerd boner to this stuff so there really isn't any point in hiding it anymore.

With the explosion of comic book movies, I wonder how many guys have had to come out with their nerddom to their significant others?

Bought mine online last week. About $20 a person.

Got my IMAX tix for fri afternoon. Just gotta avoid twitter till then.

With the explosion of comic book movies, I wonder how many guys have had to come out with their nerddom to their significant others?

i made sure to make it clear right up front; got my wife hooked on star trek and comic book movies.

i made sure to make it clear right up front; got my wife hooked on star trek and comic book movies.

Nice. My wife was a big Star Trek fan when I met her. Now I'm trying to get her into comic book animation and movies. She got me into Star Trek a little.

Nice. My wife was a big Star Trek fan when I met her. Now I'm trying to get her into comic book animation and movies. She got me into Star Trek a little.

You are a lucky guy. I am not a Star Trek guy, but I hear Trekkers are freaks.

One of these days, my wife will understand that a slave Princess Leia costume is a good investment for our marriage.

Anybody else doing the Thursday midnight showing for TDKR?

Out of town for work so doing the Thursday 12:01 at the Regal Imax in Cary and then with a big group when I get home to Wilmington this weekend on Saturday night. Beyond stoked.

Ph, have you ever seen anything in the IMAX at MOSI? Mrs and I may head over for a matinee when we are in Polk County with her family next week.

Back