• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

The Flash was solid last night. I like the way they're introducing serialization into the story these last few episodes, with Reverse-Flash and now F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. looming over everything.

Still confused about Wells involvement with Reverse-Flash. If he becomes that, as we've been led to believe, than we're either dealing with multiple Flashes and Reverse-Flashes or time travel. I guess given Wells' crazy future newspaper office, time travel is on the table, but I'm interested to see how they handle it.

I always thought the Wells connection was that Wells is super invested in Barry becoming the Flash (at all costs). I've thought that he went overboard and killed barry's mom b/c without the traumatic event of his mom dying, the path he took would never have resulted in him becoming the flash. We've seen Well's willing to kill to protect his research and develop Barry. It may be something more sinister, however.

I always thought the Wells connection was that Wells is super invested in Barry becoming the Flash (at all costs). I've thought that he went overboard and killed barry's mom b/c without the traumatic event of his mom dying, the path he took would never have resulted in him becoming the flash. We've seen Well's willing to kill to protect his research and develop Barry. It may be something more sinister, however.

What if Wells is Flash from the future and wasn't the one that killed his mom but is trying to train him up for some future event?

I think it was confirmed that Wells is Reverse-Flash. The reveal with him and the yellow suit at the end of the mid season finale all but guaranteed it.

Wow. They're young.

That link led me to see that GotG is no longer 2014's #1 box office draw. The new Hunger Games took over.

http://deadline.com/2015/01/the-hun...-the-year-guardians-of-the-galaxy-1201355262/

I watched the first half hour of the first HG, realized I just didn't care about what was going on so I stopped watching and haven't paid attention to this franchise since.

my wife had dinner with friends a while back and afterwards some of them wanted to see the hunger games movie. she fell asleep during the last 20 minutes. i'm surprised she made it that long.

The Hunger Games movies...eh.

The books were good until the 2nd half of the last one, then it got super depressing and dark as hell. I think she wanted to punish us for loving the first two books (aka loving kids kill each other).

Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark as Jean Grey seems like inspired casting to me.

Speculation that Chiwetel Ejiofor is being tabbed to play Brother Voodoo in Doctor Strange.

Attention, cast of Arrow, Ra's is pronounced Rashe not Roz. Argh.

Back