• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Maybe it allows less sunlight in when the eyes are less open. Who knows. It looks weird regardless.

Yeah, hopefully they brush up on those spidey graphics, but other than that, I'm thinking/hoping this will be the best Marvel movie to date. They've got a lot of characters to handle though.

Just finished the last of the three new dc animated films on Netflix (I'm so cool). Justice War was dope, all three were quite enjoyable. Immediate thoughts are Justice War>Flashpoint Paradox>Son of Batman

The early speculation I'm seeing is that it's a high tech suit, presumably courtesy of Stark. Why would a high tech spider suit need to make frowny eyes? We'll have to wait and see...

Maybe telescopic or something? That's what people on reddit said.

It's amazing how far ahead of DC Marvel is right now.

DC had a significant edge in TV animation then their corporate brothers at CN killed their best shows.

DC had an edge in live action TV before Netflix.

We haven't talked about the Fox X-Universe shows in awhile. They have two shows in the Fall last I heard.

CBS confirmed today that Flash and Supergirl are not set on the same Earth.

Ergo there are n Earths where n> 2, which I don't think we knew (even if we know there are ultimately 52 different Earths).

The real answer for the Spidey eyes is - somebody thought it looked cool. From there it's just a matter of creating a justification that people will buy.

pretty sure there is a long history of spidey showing expression through his eyes in the comics. now that the technology is available they are using it. did not think it looked awful but i will reserve judgement on that for after watching the movie. they did something similar with deadpool and i did not find it distracting so it might work well enough.

DC had a significant edge in TV animation then their corporate brothers at CN killed their best shows.

DC had an edge in live action TV before Netflix.

We haven't talked about the Fox X-Universe shows in awhile. They have two shows in the Fall last I heard.

Legion I've heard about. What's the other one?

Luke Cage premieres on Netflix Sept 30.

Has anyone heard if Marvel plans to stick to the comics and kill off Captain America? I thought I read somewhere that this is going to be the last movie with RDJ as Iron Man, so it seems like it would make more sense for Captain America to win the war. Of course, that would require them to write their own story, but I'd be all for it if they're capable. On that note though, while the first trailer makes it look like Bucky and CA might kill him, the second one definitely looks as though CA is about to lose. I'd bet that's the end/next to end scene battle where CA says "I can do this all day," which also references back to first CA movie, implying that things may have come full circle for him.

Yes. I've heard that rumor.

Yep. Cause he's a kid.

Good news from CW. Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and iZombie all got renewed.

Back