• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Not in that way. Just the status quo.

The success of this episode will depend on what they do with it. But it was disappointing on its own considering Supergirl accomplished similar goals in a more satisfying way.

So can we talk about the Arrow season finale yet?

Is anyone reading Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows? It's basically the reality where Peter Parker never made a deal with Mephisto, he and MJ have a daughter, and now she's a Spider hero too. MJ is also using a suit for spider things. It might be my favorite series at the moment.

Is anyone reading Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows? It's basically the reality where Peter Parker never made a deal with Mephisto, he and MJ have a daughter, and now she's a Spider hero too. MJ is also using a suit for spider things. It might be my favorite series at the moment.

I haven't but I see that about 10 issues are available on Marvel Unlimited, so I'll check it out.

Ultimates ^ 2 is what I'm digging now. That goes way deep into the cosmic stuff.

As a counter to Thor 3, I watched Batman vs Superman last night. Man, what a cineturd that was. I'd say you could easily cut 45 minutes from that movie. The writing was terrible. Parts of it just didn't make any sense. The action scenes were incredible slow. Stephen Hawking could have dodged most of those punches. Oh and Doomsday? Peter Jackson called, he wants his orc back.

And what was the guy with no legs beef with Bruce Wayne. The guy who helped save his life?

I assume (hope?) I don't need to watch BVS to see Justice League.

Spoiler alert for a Terrible movie... superman won't be around at the begining of this one.

Now you don't need to watch that turd.

Then again maybe there is a wonder woman cut with just her scenes on YouTube. There are worse ways to spend your time I supppse.

The Flash was clearly the most disappointing CW season premiere.

I guess? Arrow wasn't all that great, either.

The Flash getting back to basics was nice, even though it meant accommodating some annoying plot holes in the episode.

Best part of the flash episode was Cisco saying "we're some bad hombres."

Arrow was ok I guess. Fell a little flat.

Flash got back to the status quo in a ridiculously easy fashion. Just like they do every season premiere.

Arrow at least added a little more tension and the characters changed in a meaningful way. They didn't handle the "who survived?" question well. And I'm not sure if William is going to be a net plus going forward. The end reveal could be promising but they've already dealt with that before.

Flash was ok. I got bored watching Arrow and turned the channel half way through. I liked the Legends premiere the best of the CW stuff.

Arrow was weird for me because:

Guggenheim et al kept talking all summer about how the show would stretch out the reveals of who lived and died for the whole season. I know it would have been hard to actually pull off (and probably a little #contrived), but it was disappointing that within 5 minutes we got the "surprise, everyone's alive, except for that one character you definitely would have assumed was dead."

Felicity in particular, I was really surprised they just had her walk into the base, after going through the trouble of having her notably absent from the cold open. I'm kind of annoyed by Thea's coma, too.

Agreed. Not to mention what happened to Rene in the episode.

Back