• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

There should be a What If just about Thor speaking in Old English like in the comics.

That was excellent stuff.

The last episode is next week. It’s pretty easy to determine what happens based on what we haven’t seen from the trailer.

There will be a Season 2. It’s rumored there was an episode for this season that didn’t get finished in time for this season that will come next Season.

itc, I was wondering the same thing

it really has been fantastic. i'm not really an animation guy, but i've loved these

It was cool to see a closer to the comics version of Age of Ultron on screen. This was easily the best episode of the What If series so far.

itc, I was wondering the same thing

it really has been fantastic. i'm not really an animation guy, but i've loved these

I don’t think I’ve ever watched an animated TV show with my wife before this. She loves it and wants to go back and watch all the movies now.

My 9 year old had only watched Black Panther before this and now he’s hyped for it every week He watches YouTube videos about Marvel characters and we talk about What If? theories all the time.

It’s impressive that Marvel has gotten to the point where they have trained the audience to appreciate an episode like that in a show like this. Thanks to Disney+, any episode of any show could be an entry point and some one could easily catch up on everything.

Just a reminder. We established 10 pm on the release day as the time for detailed spoilers for streaming shows.

Yeah that episode was much more "Age of Ultron" than the movie with the same name.

I'm mega into the cosmic stuff so this was right up my alley. It was the best representation of the cosmic side of Marvel since MCU started. I was about to say ever but then I remembered the Silver Surfer animated series. I'm hoping we get a cosmic big leaguer in the finale (Living Tribunal, for example).

I also enjoyed the last What If? episode. I was kind of surprised that they didn't get James Spader back to do Ultron again but that's really my only complaint.

Well that and it seemed like Ultron wiped out pretty much everyone but somehow Nat and Hawkeye are the last two people on earth? That seems pretty farfetched but I'll allow it.

CBM: What If? and Venom: Let There Be Carnage

And Red Square of all places was largely intact with a huge untouched warehouse full of records.

The alternate voice actors have been hit or miss but mostly just fine. Not getting James Spader is the only one I'd call a big miss. It was also a little jarring to hear Lake Bell's Black Widow with Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye. I really like Bell's voice work, but we've had so many scenes of Johannsen and Renner playing off each other that the difference here was obvious.

Last edited:
Didn't expect Venom 2 to be doing better than the Many Saints of Newark on rotten tomatoes, but here we are.

It's David Simon doing Sopranos stuff -- I expect it to be at least good. And it is still getting mostly positive reviews.

It's David Simon* doing Sopranos stuff -- I expect it to be at least good. And it is still getting mostly positive reviews.

*Chase. Point still stands and all that though.

Back