• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I need to rewatch Daredevil but it didn’t seem that far off.

We got Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk within a week of each other. I’m pretty happy.

I liked the Hawkeye finale. They tied up the loose ends and set up Yelena and Kate going forward. I figured they’d leave Echo vs Fisk not something that seems final. I’m guessing they’re saving Clint the next big team up and as supporting cast in Kate Bishop’s Hawkeye season 2.

I really enjoyed the final episode as well. I don't think that Fisk is dead at all, if Echo had killed him they would have shown it on screen, instead of just killing him off-screen. He'll no doubt turn up alive in the Echo series somehow. I hope they do have a Hawkeye season two, as I really enjoyed the chemistry between Kate and Yelena and would enjoy watching another buddy-detective type story with Kate and Yelena being the partners instead of Clint and Kate, although that was a good pairing as well.

Was late to the game watching Black Widow, but it was much better than I expected. I heard Marvel said Yelena won't be part of the Avengers (and not sure how that is handled in the comics or in Hawkeye -- I can't keep up, man), but I think that's a mistake. She is great.

David Harbour is amazing as always.

It was a lot more violent and disturbing than I expected, and there was a lot more swearing than I expected. I think my 8 year old was a little traumatized.

I read in the comics Echo shoots Fisk but he survives. So that would be a good starting point for a show.

Any one else interested in a full length production of Rogers: The Musical? Or is it just me?

I’m interested. I don’t think a real Avengers musical would be as cheesy though.

CBM: Spider-Man: No Way Home and Hawkeye (Disney+)

Moon Knight may debut before then. Possibly She-Hulk. Ms. Marvel is Summer 2022. Secret Invasion is late 2022.

Random thought about Hawkeye. Remember when the first teaser trailer came out and we saw Clint with his kids and there was speculation about why Laura wasn’t there with them. It died down after we saw him talk to her in the next trailer. What if Laura wasn’t in NYC with the family because SHE is the one in hiding? Somehow Maya used the watch to find her location.

Now that we know Laura was Agent-19, it’s possible that Laura and Nat were friends independent of Clint. Perhaps Nat even set them up. We know she’s one to do that from the beginning of Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
I've seen all the new batman trailers and I can't figure out what the fuck this movie is about except batman is tired and it has the riddler and catwoman in it

I've seen all the new batman trailers and I can't figure out what the fuck this movie is about except batman is tired and it has the riddler and catwoman in it

I agree. It looks like it will probably be good but the trailers don’t tell enough about the plot to get me hooked. Part of WB/DC’s problem is they expect the legacy of their characters to do the work that the film itself should do.

I'm going to say that's a good thing. There's Batman/Riddler/Penguin/Catwoman. That's all I need to know now, for anything more I can watch the movie.

I'm going to say that's a good thing. There's Batman/Riddler/Penguin/Catwoman. That's all I need to know now, for anything more I can watch the movie.

My concern is that it will be Spider-Man 3 level bad with too much going on for anything to be effective.

The cycle for me has become:

1) Forget Morbius is a thing
2) See that it's been postponed and remember "oh yeah, Morbius is a thing"
3) repeat

Also why does Bruce Wayne look like a super emo My Chemical Romance fan? Shouldn't he just be standard-issue handsome Robert Pattinson in nice suits?

man, i really like The Witcher but fuck i feel like i barely understand what is going on

haha yeah, also definitely-not-your-daddy's-Tolkien-elves are super pissed off

here's a list of names and places some very specific fans will understand but you will most definitely not

man, i really like The Witcher but fuck i feel like i barely understand what is going on

Henry Cavill has pushed for, and gotten, a lot of episode/season breakdowns. The first season was all over the place, but I think they did a MUCH better job on the second. Cavill and Allan (Ciri) have really stepped into their rolls and are killing it.

Not really a spoiler, but there is a funny scene in season 2 where it seems as though Jaskier/the writers are speaking directly to the audience: When a guard complains that one of his songs was confusing bc it kept jumping around in time, Jaskier goes on a tirade about how dumb he must be not to be able to follow it. I guess I'm dumb, bc I thought season 1 was confusing af.

Last edited:
I finished MODOK today. It was pretty meh. There were a couple of laugh out loud moments but overall, I don't feel like I would have missed out on anything if I never watched it.

Back