• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Doctor Strange 2 trailer

doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-trailer-poster.jpg

Notice the Captain Carter (What If?) shield in the bottom right above the title.

Last edited:
There's a whole lot to unpack, I'm waiting for a mega nerd to publish their findings on yoobs.

I think so or perhaps a version of that Strange. Either way, this looks like the first MCU film to directly build from the Disney+ shows.

I think so or perhaps a version of that Strange. Either way, this looks like the first MCU film to directly build from the Disney+ shows.

Which makes some sense given some of the rescheduling they had to do in COVID and based on the fact Strange is probably best character to bridge some of these arcs

I’ve been loving Peacemaker. Expect the finale to be great. Can’t explain how shocked I am with Cena.

Peacemaker has been renewed for a second season and that makes me very happy. This season was nigh perfect, from beginning to end with no filler or slow episodes.

Great Peacemaker finale. Glad we will get more of it

Absolutely. I loved the Justice League cameo at the end. I'm curious what season 2 will consist of. Will we have more butterflies given that he let Goff live? Also, what's she going to eat since they torpedoed the cow?

As much as I love Peacemaker, I couldn't help but think that if this were Marvel, we would have seen Robert Downey Jr and the rest of the actual Avengers instead of Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa and shadowy Superman and Wonder Woman

Why? We haven’t seen them in the Marvel shows?

Absolutely. I loved the Justice League cameo at the end. I'm curious what season 2 will consist of. Will we have more butterflies given that he let Goff live? Also, what's she going to eat since they torpedoed the cow?

As much as I love Peacemaker, I couldn't help but think that if this were Marvel, we would have seen Robert Downey Jr and the rest of the actual Avengers instead of Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa and shadowy Superman and Wonder Woman

Spoiler alert, broseph!

Streaming TV show spoilers are fair game at 10 pm.

Back