• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Who knew Harley Quinn would be the leftist anti-hero romcom I needed?

Harley Quinn can be cartoony in ways She-Hulk cannot for obvious reasons. Both shows are the same length but it feels like Harley Quinn fits a lot more story and gags in its run time.

I just finished Harley and that show gets a 9.5/10 from me. All of the characters, each and every one, adds something to whatever scene they're in. This season has even given us some of the best looks into Bruce Wayne since Mask of the Phantasm. It's just great, all the way around - humor, character development, sometimes even action.

She-Hulk doesn't measure up to that but I'm not mad at the show about that, it's fine. I watch it and have some laughs, that's all I'm looking for. Now that I'm thinking about it this show lines up with how I've always viewed She-Hulk over the years. For the most part her series have been for yucks, at least since the 90s. Those comics always made me think "hey this is kind of funny but I'm not going to commit to buying this each month" which is sort how I'd think about this series if it wasn't effectively free to watch.

Morbius is on HBO now. I've always thought there was no way I'd ever watch it but if it's just sitting there, free like She-Hulk, I just might.

I know I say this every few weeks, but the powers that be dropped the ball not casting Cuoco and Bell as Harley and Ivy years ago. It's not too late. I'm not the only one who would be thirsty to see them dressed in the outfits from the movie premiere.

Here's a key for the sneakers in the She-Hulk credits.

a-dream-shoe-collection-1663262599.webp

I can't vouch for the accuracy of each and every one.

At least we know what MDMH looks like in the MCU.

I didn't recognize him as Adrian Chase, the s5 Arrow heavy, until I hit up IMDB. I did recognize him from "The Other Two", he plays that and his She-Hulk character similarly.

Same here. He's fantastic on "The Other Two" which is a fantastic show. Seeing him in last night's ep talking about shoes definitely fit both characters. Adrian Chase is probably my favorite Arrowverse character in the last 5 years. I still can't square that it's the same dude. I really like Josh Segarra, Jameela Jamil, and Renee Elise Goldsberry so that spiced up what was otherwise a meh episode.

I liked Wongers and Madison, but with 2 Ns and a Y, but its not where you thiiinnnk way more than I should have.

Worth watching this all the way through.

Krasinski's in a different movie with RR called "If". That's probably what his Tweet is about.

Interesting. The MCU shows have generally been the length of 2 feature films. I wonder if this means they'll have 2 films or if it means they didn't have enough to do a whole show right.

Wakanda Forever trailer

Do your business beforehand. 2:40ish runtime.

I saw Attuma, which potentially gives too much away.

I'm now expecting the usual "2 protagonists start off as adversaries only to unite against the common threat" plot

Don't get me wrong, that trailer did its job of building up hype but may have overshared, which is the way of things these days anyway.

Oh I'm sure that's what will happen. But I don't know if that's what Attuma will be.

Back