• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Enough of this Arrow shit. Let's talk about badass Dottie from Agent Carter. The showrunners confirmed that she is a product of a precursor to the Black Widow program, so we will likely get to see an Agent Carter vs. "Black Widow" fight sometime this season.

And of course, there's this.

Yeah, I think so.

Next week's Agent Carter features the Howling Commandos from Cap 1. There's only 4 more episodes left, so it looks more and more likely that things like the founding of SHIELD and Peggy's future husband won't make it into this season. That's fine because I would be more than happy to get another 8 episode season of this next year.

I watched it when MY BOI Barry was doing his thing and graced Starling City with his presence.

On the subject of Flash, I'm starting to get a little impatient. I feel like they need to start ramping up the intensity of the show, raise the stakes and stop with the endless teases about Reverse Flash, Time Travel, Firestorm...just get on with it already. Enough with the one off baddies (though I did enjoy Pied Piper...I hope they keep him around for a while).

From what I've read, you'll be very happy starting next week going into the end of the season.

One question I haven't really seen asked is if Wells is from the future (or at least has access to the future), what does he already know about the Rogues and especially what does he know about Firestorm, Vibe, and Killer Frost.

From what I've read, you'll be very happy starting next week going into the end of the season.

One question I haven't really seen asked is if Wells is from the future (or at least has access to the future), what does he already know about the Rogues and especially what does he know about Firestorm, Vibe, and Killer Frost.

I think they're going to adapt parts of Flashpoint while continuing to tease Crisis on Infinite Earths. They could create a pretty awesome cliffhanger for the season using elements of Flashpoint.

And can we make this happen, please?

diggle-00.jpg

I would approve. I normally have no problem suspending disbelief, but last night, I groaned watching Diggle, who has years of military training, playing support for Laurel, who basically is as well prepared to fight as someone who redeemed a Groupon for a month of boxing classes at a local gym.

I would approve. I normally have no problem suspending disbelief, but last night, I groaned watching Diggle, who has years of military training, playing support for Laurel, who basically is as well prepared to fight as someone who redeemed a Groupon for a month of boxing classes at a local gym.

This bothered me as well. She needs to catch a serious BEATEMDOWN to keep things on the level.

This bothered me as well. She needs to catch a serious BEATEMDOWN to keep things on the level.

Well, I mean, she sort of did last night.

What bothered me is that apparently everyone sort of forgot that the canary call is a thing. That could have maybe been super useful?

Back