• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

My first thought is that Internet comment sections are going to be amusing.

Is it Die Fledermaus or Bat Manuel?

I almost forgot the live action had Captain Freedom instead if American Maid.

The Tick pilot was basically just an Arthur origin story and we didn't spend any time with the ancillary characters.

Zendaya as MJ is an unverified rumor. I would greatly prefer MJ be some amazingly hot redhead, but it really doesn't matter.

I'm curious to see how Marvel balances all the women in Parker's life. Also wondering if they'll introduce Felicia Hardy.

Zendaya as MJ is an unverified rumor. I would greatly prefer MJ be some amazingly hot redhead, but it really doesn't matter.

I'm curious to see how Marvel balances all the women in Parker's life. Also wondering if they'll introduce Felicia Hardy.

The comics were kind of weird about it. MJ is just kind of around and makes out to be a like a party girl / slut. Then Peter Parker proposes to her seemingly out of nowhere and they do a quick retcon about how she partied hard because she was jealous of Gwen and wanted to make Peter jealous.

It was all really weird.

And that's with the Betty Brant / Ned Leeds nonsense was going on and it looking like Betty wanted to leave Ned for Peter (who was Peter's first love anyway) and then she ends up with Flash Thompson for a while.

It's a mess.

Yeah. Peter gets with some hot girls for an awkward nerd who gets picked on a lot.

The quiet confidence of knowing you can lift 50 tons.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Yeah. Peter gets with some hot girls for an awkward nerd who gets picked on a lot.

I think that's one of the most compelling parts - are these women in love with Peter or Spider-Man?

Honestly, Spider-Man is my favorite out of all heroes for a variety of reasons. I've read every comic of that series (g'head, judge me). I was actually *gasp* slightly a fan of the Garfield series and where it was headed. Could some things have been done differently? Yes.

Agreed that MJ needs to be a smoking hot red head. Would love to see Gwen & Black Cat involved in a series somewhere too. They're going younger right now so that it can stretch out over a decade or more. To keep the MCU alive into the future.

I think that's one of the most compelling parts - are these women in love with Peter or Spider-Man?

Honestly, Spider-Man is my favorite out of all heroes for a variety of reasons. I've read every comic of that series (g'head, judge me). I was actually *gasp* slightly a fan of the Garfield series and where it was headed. Could some things have been done differently? Yes.

Agreed that MJ needs to be a smoking hot red head. Would love to see Gwen & Black Cat involved in a series somewhere too. They're going younger right now so that it can stretch out over a decade or more. To keep the MCU alive into the future.

My judgement is nothing but respect. I do have to ask for a little clarity here, are you talking about just ASM, or are you including Spectacular, the McFarlane plain old "Spider Man", Web of and perhaps even the many many offshoots like Ultimate and 2099?

My judgement is nothing but respect. I do have to ask for a little clarity here, are you talking about just ASM, or are you including Spectacular, the McFarlane plain old "Spider Man", Web of and perhaps even the many many offshoots like Ultimate and 2099?

ASM. Picked up late in HS. Took me a LONG time to get caught up. I've done everything from buying & reselling a physical comic to reading them online. I've attempted to get into some of the offshoots, but those just don't do it for me.

I can't say I've read them all, but I read just about everything up until around 1996. Picked it back up in the mid-2000's around Civil War, but I don't think I missed much during that period. That includes when they were hawking 4-5 Spidey titles in the 90's.

So a friend loaned me his DVD of Batman vs Superman and holy crap what a turd! I didn't check the run time, but it felt like 3 or 4 hours. The plot was all over the place. I think Fantastic 4 was slightly better, only because when I watched it, it felt like it ended quickly.

New Batman animated film set in the 1966 Batman series universe.

There's a rumor out there that this film is the start of a new line of animated films that will take place in within other classic DC timelines such as the Burton films or BTAS.

ASM. Picked up late in HS. Took me a LONG time to get caught up. I've done everything from buying & reselling a physical comic to reading them online. I've attempted to get into some of the offshoots, but those just don't do it for me.

McFarlane's Spider-man was pretty awesome. I have a copy of Green Goblin vs. Hobgoblin somewhere. I really liked Carnage too. Haven't read them in years though.

"The only roux here is in the gravy" legit made me laugh. I anxiously await that movie. He's not in that trailer, but hopefully Egghead shows up, he was my favorite of the second tier of Batman's rogue's gallery. (first tier being the 4 vills in the video).

Yeah. Watching Batman in syndication was my first exposure to the Caped Crusader. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah. Hadn't heard any news about it in awhile.

Back