• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I was pretty annoyed to hear that the big bad for S3 of the Flash is going to be another speedster. I get that the Flash mythos is so connected to the Speed Force, but let's try to be a little more creative, can we?

sometimes out greatest foe....is ourselves

I was pretty annoyed to hear that the big bad for S3 of the Flash is going to be another speedster. I get that the Flash mythos is so connected to the Speed Force, but let's try to be a little more creative, can we?

Same. How hard is it to just go with Grodd and introduce Mirror Master?

somehow i missed this news. or chose to ignore/forget it. agree that i am sick of speedsters. take a breather from that already.

I'm guessing a season of Grodd would be too expensive.

I think they could pull it off. He wouldn't need to show up that often. His power is mind control over humans. Wouldn't be hard to use meta human henchmen.

I think they could pull it off. He wouldn't need to show up that often. His power is mind control over humans. Wouldn't be hard to use meta human henchmen.

It'd certainly be more interesting than what they have going on now. I've got a sinking feeling about their version of Flashpoint.

It's a neat concept but everything NBC puts out nowadays looks like crap (see Olympics commercials for Superstore and The Good Place).

Too many outlets are trying to capitalize on the comic book trend, but without high or even second tier characters. I find it inexplicable that Gotham keeps getting renewed without Batman.

Gotham aged Poison Ivy and gave us 2 new reasons to watch the show.

Maggie-Geha-as-Poison-Ivy-Gotham.jpg

I say "2 reasons" because of her boobs, see. Props to Gotham for assembling a decent Skinemax show, Jessica Lucas was already worthy of an award from Mr. Skin, if he were to award network tv.

I've got to get Hulu now?

will pay $10/month for garbage programming but still won't watch Arrow

Dude, I'm about 30 minutes from being completely caught up with Season 4. I fell asleep last night while watching the finale.

Interesting, it's under the Marvel tv umbrella. I don't know why but I had placed them as more of an X-property, which is clearly not the case.

FYI - The Tick pilot is available for streaming on Amazon Prime now. It's alright, most pilots have an unevenness to them and this is no exception. It doesn't have the non-stop wacky vibe of either the animated or live action show and even takes a dark tone at times.

Amazon has 2 other pilots released as well and is asking viewings to provide feedback to see which one they'll continue. The Van Damme one looks most interesting to me.

Is it Die Fledermaus or Bat Manuel?

I almost forgot the live action had Captain Freedom instead if American Maid.

Last edited:
Back