• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I just know that Arrow is taking serious strides to reestablish credibility by casting Dolph Lundgren. With Lance Henriksen set to appear on Legends of Tomorrow and Michael Ironside already having appeared on Flash, the WB shows are stockpiling the great 80s baddies.

And yeah, Buffy musical was one of my favorite eps of that series.

Guys plz realize that your third tier DC WB shows never, ever had anything approching credibility with anyone except 12 year olds. They are objectively terrible. Just admit you are only still on board bc of some weird mix of nostalgia and boredom.

Guys plz realize that your third tier DC WB shows never, ever had anything approching credibility with anyone except 12 year olds. They are objectively terrible. Just admit you are only still on board bc of some weird mix of nostalgia and boredom.

you are a really weird dude

Been watching Arrow Season 4. How many stunt men do you think they use in a season? I'm guessing no more than 15-20 or so guys as faceless goons and maybe a few more as unmasked goons. Makes me appreciate the lack of random beat 'em ups in the Netflix shows.

Been watching Arrow Season 4. How many stunt men do you think they use in a season? I'm guessing no more than 15-20 or so guys as faceless goons and maybe a few more as unmasked goons. Makes me appreciate the lack of random beat 'em ups in the Netflix shows.

What? Daredevil is full of them.

Other than The Hand at the end of Season 2, there are relatively few compared to Arrow.

you are a really weird dude

I am just not that into TV. I really only like the very best of it. I also dont have a ton of spare time though, so unless something is really good, Im not going to waste extra just to watch something that is barely ok. Now more than ever all content is more or less on a level playing field as far as access is concerned. There are a ton of good, old movies I've never seen, so if I have extra time Id rather spend an hour watching something good than something that is not.

I dont think that is weird. Being effusive about shows like arrow which basically has actors a quarter step above soap opera talent, is weird.

I just know that Arrow is taking serious strides to reestablish credibility by casting Dolph Lundgren. With Lance Henriksen set to appear on Legends of Tomorrow and Michael Ironside already having appeared on Flash, the WB shows are stockpiling the great 80s baddies.

And yeah, Buffy musical was one of my favorite eps of that series.

Rumor is Joss Whedon will direct the musical episode.

Also, at 1:17 of the Cage trailer the middle thug with a gun is my friend Calif. Super talented stuntman and HUGE comic book nerd. He was in DD as well as a stunt extra. It's really cool to see him get to participate in something that he loves so much.

I am just not that into TV. I really only like the very best of it. I also dont have a ton of spare time though, so unless something is really good, Im not going to waste extra just to watch something that is barely ok. Now more than ever all content is more or less on a level playing field as far as access is concerned. There are a ton of good, old movies I've never seen, so if I have extra time Id rather spend an hour watching something good than something that is not.

I dont think that is weird. Being effusive about shows like arrow which basically has actors a quarter step above soap opera talent, is weird.

I agree with this, though I watch a lot of comedy central content that you probably consider in line with Arrow in terms of time worthiness. I actively try to watch at least 1 classic movie every single week.

So any thoughts on this rumor that Coach Taylor is the leading candidate to play Cable in Deadpool 2?
CpuA7HwUMAAmtHP.jpg

I'm very curious how true the movie stays to Cable's origin, which may well be THE most convoluted backstory at Marvel and that's really saying something. In a more straightforward movie, I'd guess they'd simplify greatly, but for Deadpool, it would be a fair target for satirizing.

I agree with this, though I watch a lot of comedy central content that you probably consider in line with Arrow in terms of time worthiness. I actively try to watch at least 1 classic movie every single week.

I passively watch CC trash as well, Tosh, Shumer etc. Its fine to watch garbage, just realize that's what it is. I'm not at the water cooler telling people "Tosh REALLY re-established his credibility with that WebRedemption last night. Just Next Level!

I passively watch CC trash as well, Tosh, Shumer etc. Its fine to watch garbage, just realize that's what it is. I'm not at the water cooler telling people "Tosh REALLY re-established his credibility with that WebRedemption last night. Just Next Level!

I think for a lot of us we remember what comic book shows and movies were before movies like The Dark Knight came along and changed the way these characters were approached. It's just a fun time to be a geeky comic book fan right now.

I just got around to watching the season finale of Preacher. I guess it got overshadowed by Suicide Squad, but man. That might have been the most outrageous episode of a tv show I've ever seen.

Overall, a pretty scattered season that didn't have much of a plot, but some weird stuff and character development none the less. Hopefully they tighten up the writing a little bit in season 2.

This is a hilarious dissection of Suicide Squad.

Saw SS last night and overall enjoyed it. Way more than Batman vs. Superman.

I'll admit, parts didn't make sense. That video nailed lots of them.

Would've been nice to give back story on climby guy instead of popping him in and having him die.

I hate (hate hate) most of The Flash's villains. Captain Boomerang? WTF name is that? At least he's not a fucking speedster.

In the underwater scene, I thought Croc was attacking the SEALs and not the bad guys.

Saw SS last night and overall enjoyed it. Way more than Batman vs. Superman.

I'll admit, parts didn't make sense. That video nailed lots of them.

Would've been nice to give back story on climby guy instead of popping him in and having him die.

I hate (hate hate) most of The Flash's villains. Captain Boomerang? WTF name is that? At least he's not a fucking speedster.

In the underwater scene, I thought Croc was attacking the SEALs and not the bad guys.

I was pretty annoyed to hear that the big bad for S3 of the Flash is going to be another speedster. I get that the Flash mythos is so connected to the Speed Force, but let's try to be a little more creative, can we?

Back