• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Holy hell! One of the best season finales that I've seen. So many fun twists and set ups for next season.

When does S2 hit Netflix? My wife binged on S1 this week, and she is JONESIN.

Godzilla and X-Men: Days of Futures Past coming up in May

My wife is MAD AS HELL over the Olicity fake-out.

Twitter exploded with that. Just ruthless trolling.

Really hard for me not just drop that spoiler bomb on the wife right now.

Last edited:
Coulson's writing is the same message that the Russians were working on back in episode 4 "Eye Spy".

Godzilla and X-Men: Days of Future Past (but first, the SHIELD and Arrow fina...

That was a great ep at the time. People complained the woman didn't return. LOL. They didn't realize that the eye tech was going to be such a big part of show going forward.

By the way, Deathlok's "I'm going to make up for the wrongs I've done" is simply writer code for "We're going to see if we can make this popular character a series regular going forward. Wish us luck." Hopefully the positive response to the end of the series will make it easier to bring back Deathlok and Maria Hill.

Interesting interview with AOS executive producers.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/05/1...ason-1s-finale-and-what-to-expect-in-season-2

Last edited:
The Flash will be on Tuesdays at 8 this fall. I believe AOS is moving to 9 pm. Arrow will remain on Wednesdays at 8. Gotham will air Mondays.

Oded Fehr is Dr. Strange.

MV5BMTI4ODYyMjY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDUxNzE2._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Add Constantine on NBC at 10 pm on Fridays.

So much superhero TV. I had no idea how much this genre would blow up when I started this thread. I looked back at the early posts a few weeks ago and I was very skeptical that Thor would even be a decent movie and that Marvel could pull off The Avengers with so many characters.

I'll add this since I'm the animation guy on this thread.

Beware the Batman is the latest Batman animated series. It's in CGI and very different attempt at Batman than we saw in Batman: The Animated Series, The Batman, and Batman: Brave and the Bold. Alfred is relative young ex-military and still active as Bruce's bodyguard and head of security. Katana is Batman's sidekick. And it doesn't have the usual rogues gallery, focusing on lesser known villains such as Professor Pyg and Toad, Anarky, Humpty Dumpty, and Lady Shiva. It debuted on Cartoon Network on Saturdays at 9 am and didn't get much help from CN and struggled to find an audience. It went off the air after I think 11 episodes.

After a relatively long hiatus, it's airing on Adult Swim at 3 am Saturday nights during the Toonami block. This looks to be a better time slot for a dark, more adult themed show. The entire run is available on Amazon Prime UK and it's aired in other countries. Those who have seen it have given it very strong reviews saying (much like Arrow fans) that it got really good as the first season went along.

It's doubtful to get a Season 2, but it is encouraging that its first airing of the premiere episode drew over half the audience of the original premiere at 9 am Saturday morning.

Here's a random clip from one of the earlier episodes soon after Bruce revealed himself as Batman to Katana who publicly serves as Bruce's bodyguard.

Here's an impressive later clip from an ep I haven't seen of Batman vs. Deathstroke.

He's definitely a "that guy" and a "that voice" in the comics world. He's voiced Dr. Fate, Equinox, and Ra's Al Ghul in 3 different series.

Definitely looks the part. Doesn't have the star power of the Avengers actors, and probably a step below Chris Pratt although I'm biased as a Parks and Rec fan.

Watch Arrow, and get back to me.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know.

I've been meaning to come over here. I'm four episodes into Arrow and it is not good. The first episode was hilariously bad.

Here is the dialogue:
"I must fight for those that can't fight" - Arrow
"I will never forgive you for my sister (but then softens glare)" - Lawyer chick
"You're not my real dad!" - sister
"Stop leaving me!" - bodyguard
"I'll get to the bottom of this (glowers)" - cop/lawyer dad
"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVIL" - bad guy of the week

Yeah I couldnt stomach arrow. Made it through two episodes. The reporter chick / love interest on there is an LOL bad actress. She makes the awful acting black dude on AOS look like Sidney Poitier.

Zac Efron is being offered an undisclosed role from Marvel.

Didn't recognize the actor's name for Dr. Strange but I knew his face from The Mummy.

Last edited:
Back