• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Yeah. I agree.

Daredevil Season 2 Trailer 2 featuring Elektra.

2.5 hours of Batman V Superman is going to look like garbage compared to 12 hours of Daredevil vs. Punisher and the other villains mentioned in this trailer.

I think 2.5 hours of everything that's rumored to be in BvS is going to look like garbage anyway.

The Hand!!!

God, that season has the potential to be the best CBM TV season ever.

Here's my issue with Legends of Tomorrow:

Because there are so many heroes, every episode has about 2-3 heroes that have nothing to do. This past issue, we got treated to a love triangle between Ray, Kendra, and Jax with Martin bumbling things trying to be a wingman. The show would be better off with fewer heroes and less time dedicated to nonsense like that.

Because there are so many heroes, every episode has about 2-3 heroes that have nothing to do. This past issue, we got treated to a love triangle between Ray, Kendra, and Jax with Martin bumbling things trying to be a wingman. The show would be better off with fewer heroes and less time dedicated to nonsense like that.

I agree to a point, but I liked how the side story underscored the point that Rip was trying to make about messing with the timeline. In an effort to change what will happen (Ray and Kendra hooking up), Stein tried to talk Ray out of it, but ended up pushing him towards her because he hadn't ever thought about her in that way. I did think the romance aspect was contrived, as it kind of came out of nowhere.

They added this dude to the show?
260px-JaxMKXRender.png

Now I need to check it out.

Still haven't watched it yet. I end up using Thursday and Friday to catch up on Supergirl, Brooklyn 99, and whatever else I missed during the week.

Its not a terrible show. I just don't think its got its legs yet. Similar to how Arrow wasn't great at first either.

I think I could do without Firestorm and Hawkgirl. I get that we need Hawkgirl because Vandal Savage but can't we just drop her off somewhere and pick her up later?

A show with White Canary, Atom, Captain Cold, and Heatwave would be enough I think.

This week Deadpool passed X2, Days of Future Past, and X3 (which grossed more that DOFP WTF) to be the highest grossing Fox comic book film at $250M in the US. This weekend it will pass Men in Black, Batman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and The Amazing Spider-Man to reach #13 on the all-time list of highest grossing comic book adaptations.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=comicbookadaptation.htm

Should pass Man of Steel next week and it has a shot at beating Iron Man 2 and Iron Man to be in the Top 10.

i'll be doing my part for deadpool this weekend. wife and i have tickets for sunday.

Slipped to page 2.

Disney announced Big Hero 6: The Series.

The world of San Fransokyo from 2014’s Big Hero 6 was too vibrant and rich to be contained by a single film! Today Disney announced Baymax, Hiro, Honey Lemon, Go Go, Wasabi, and Fred will be heading to Disney XD in their own animated television series. The show will reunite Mark McCorkle, Bob Schooley, and Nick Filippi who were the creative team behind Disney’s smash hit Kim Possible.
Big Hero 6: The Series will pick up right where the film left off, following the adventure of 14-year-old Hiro as he and his friends navigate being superheroes with being super scientists. From the official press release:
As the new prodigy at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, Hiro now faces daunting academic challenges and the social trials of being the little man on campus. Off campus, the stakes are raised for the high-tech heroes as they must protect their city from an array of scientifically enhanced villains.​
Right now Disney XD has Big Hero 6 scheduled to premiere sometime in 2017.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/disney-...with-big-hero-6-tv-series#vUYjd9XVaZ2Z2dke.99

Back