• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I think he could be a pretty good Bruce Wayne. I have a hard time picturing him in the suit though. He doesn't seem all that menacing and his Batvoice could be legendary for its awfulness.

I think he could be a pretty good Bruce Wayne. I have a hard time picturing him in the suit though. He doesn't seem all that menacing and his Batvoice could be legendary for its awfulness.

I'm trying to imagine batman speaking with a Boston accent.

"I'm looking for the Joke-Ahhhhh!"

Upon hearing the news, the spirit of Batman responded thusly:

ku-medium.gif

I thought everyone did

JGL would have been another horrible choice. The same 5'6" 145lb dwarf who agrees to let himself get shit on by Zoe Deschanel for two hours in 500 Days of Summer does not get to be Batman.

You need someone with a bit of a dark side. Bale is bro who should be on top of the world, but clearly has some real life demons, that's why he was so money.

I think Affleck can pull it off. He's got the chin for it, anyway.

I didn't think Daredevil was that bad, either.

Still, I think the Batman/Superman movie will suck, and not because of Affleck.

Yeah. Cavill himself was the best part of MOS. He was just misused.

JGL would have been another horrible choice. The same 5'6" 145lb dwarf who agrees to let himself get shit on by Zoe Deschanel for two hours in 500 Days of Summer does not get to be Batman.

You need someone with a bit of a dark side. Bale is bro who should be on top of the world, but clearly has some real life demons, that's why he was so money.

No matter what you think about JGL, the continuity of Nolan's Batman universe would have lent more legitimacy to the next Batman project than any other cast decision, dark side or not. JGL could have shit in a bucket and blown dirty hobos for 2 hours as Batman, and it still would have garnered more excitement and money than any casting decision DC will make. Hell, George Clooney's "dark side" did fuck all for Batman & Robin.

Back