• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Dude from Prison Break is playing Captain Cold in the Flash TV show.
http://mashable.com/2014/07/18/prison-break-alum-wentworth-miller-to-play-capt-cold-on-flash/

Marvel has announced new dates in their schedule. Here is the current schedule. Expect it to be filled in next Saturday at Comic-Con. My guesses in parentheses.

May 1, 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015 - Ant-Man
May 6, 2016 - Captain America 3
July 8, 2016 - Doctor Strange (reported not confirmed)
May 5, 2017 - ??? (Avengers 3)
July 28, 2017 - ??? (Guardians of the Galaxy 2)
November 3, 2017 - ??? (Thor 3)
July 6, 2018 - ??? (Captain Marvel)
November 2, 2018 - ??? (Iron Man 4, Hulk maybe)
May 3, 2019 - ??? (Avengers 4)

Just watched Snowpiercer.

Good movie, a little strange and definitely trippy. But enjoyable.

Has anyone seen I Origins? I really liked Another Earth, The East, and Sound of My Voice, but this one just looks kind of meh.

Has anyone seen I Origins? I really liked Another Earth, The East, and Sound of My Voice, but this one just looks kind of meh.
Haven't seen it but those are my thoughts exactly, I want to see it because the rest of Cahill and Marling's films have been so good, but I Origins looks "meh"

TMNT, Transformers, summer movie news (superhero media thread)

Memories of Murder, I think, is his best. 5 or so years before Fincher made Zodiac, and Memories is still more resonant. Have yet to see Snowpiercer, plan to check it out soon.

I would agree but the spectacle of The Host is something else. My favorite monster movie ever. I will say that MoM was a better procedural than Zodiac. I can't remember many details from Zodiac but I can recreate the plot of Memories of Murder in my mind having only seeing both once.

I would agree but the spectacle of The Host is something else. My favorite monster movie ever. I will say that MoM was a better procedural than Zodiac. I can't remember many details from Zodiac but I can recreate the plot of Memories of Murder in my mind having only seeing both once.

The Host is fantastic, a monster movie full of so much dread and paranoia, yet also containing a funny and poignant portrayal of a dysfunctional family. Ho is certainly on another level from most directors working today.

I really really disliked the Host, especially for the terrible CGI of the monster and the irreverance of the plot and dialogue. I don't get the hype. It's just a step above the shitty B-movie sci-fy channel movies IMO.

Hip-hop is in decline

The Rock essentially confirmed he will be playing Captain Marvel/Shazam for DC

Sort of a hybrid between Sci-Fi and Horror, I saw Scarlett Johannson's Under the Skin last night. Holy shit. It's a little uneven, but overall one of the most creepy, unnerving unsettling things I have seen in a looong time.

Back