• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

YES PLEASE.

Ghost Rider is another one that deserves the Netflix treatment from Marvel.

Yes. Ghost Rider is one of my favorite characters. I enjoyed the first one. Mostly because Ghost Rider and Sam Elliot. But the second one might be the worst Marvel movie ever made.

I would rank all the Punishers and Elektra above Ghost Rider 2.

Weird factoid: I've never seen the first Ghost Rider, even though I own the DVD and did see the second one. It's the only Marvel movie I haven't seen. Well, that and Corman's FF.

All done with Daredevil now. Solid all the way through with a satisfying ending. Anxious for more.

ETA: Oh yeah, Potter's workshop included one of the more LOL Easter eggs I've seen.

Last edited:
Weird factoid: I've never seen the first Ghost Rider, even though I own the DVD and did see the second one. It's the only Marvel movie I haven't seen. Well, that and Corman's FF.

All done with Daredevil now. Solid all the way through with a satisfying ending. Anxious for more.

ETA: Oh yeah, Potter's workshop included one of the more LOL Easter eggs I've seen.

It's up there.

I've made it through the Stick episode. Really hope he plays a bigger role in S2 (seems like a given). I'm very impressed with the writing for this show. It flows well and the pacing is perfect.

Looks pretty good to me. I like how Marvel isn't afraid of cheesy. Ant-Man is an incredibly cheesy character, but Marvel lends it the same weight as other characters. I think it's a big part of what has been so successful for them. Thor is probably the best example from the Avengers run other than their treatment of Cap.

Suicide squad cast:

CCHA5eqUoAAvnXB.jpg

Leto as Joker

CCMf5alUAAAB4l_.jpg

Yeah. It's a neat show.

oldest and i recently finished star wars rebels. that was pretty good. i never watched clone wars and we just started that together. a few eps into season one and a guy gets stabbed through the chest with a lightsaber. oops. #fatheroftheyear

Back