• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

If she's not dead in that flash forward, then Olicity at the very least is done. He's on the verge of proposing in the present, but he's alone at the gravesite and tells Barry he just wants to be by himself, which would be a pretty shitty thing to do to your wife/fiancé who would have lost someone close to them as well whether it is Diggle/Thea/Cap'n Lance or whomever.

no stop

So, basically, we're going to get a season of Oliver slowly descending from his new "happy" persona right back into being dark and brooding. Alright, let's do this.

we'll always have the omelet though

Prediction: Oliver's life falls apart like never before, he loses everyone, and by the end he heads to Seattle, leaving Star City behind. Season 5 gets dark as hell.

Here's the updated full schedule. Interesting that they're moving the Black Panther film ahead of Infinity War Part 1. With Captain Marvel's date being pushed back, there's going to be a long (by Marvel standards) gap between Captain Marvel and Infinity War Part II... 10 8 months, which will mark the longest gap between films since, what, the Ant-Man to Civil War stretch that we're in now?

05/06/2016: Captain America: Civil War
11/04/2016: Doctor Strange
05/05/2017: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
07/28/2017: Spider-Man
11/03/2017: Thor: Ragnarok
02/16/2018: Black Panther
05/04/2018: Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
07/06/2018: Ant-Man and the Wasp
03/08/2019: Captain Marvel
05/03/2019: Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2
07/12/2019: Inhumans
05/01/2020:
07/10/2020:
11/06/2020:

Last edited:
One other thought I just had on that grave stone that I hadn't considered before now.

What if it's Connor Hawke?

Barry doesn't know about Oliver's kid, though, does he? Oliver doesn't even know about him.

Barry doesn't know about Oliver's kid, though, does he? Oliver doesn't even know about him.

Not yet he doesn't. A lot can happen between now and "Six Months Later." Conventional wisdom says it's a character we already know, but in thinking about what would push Oliver over the line into being a killer again I would have to think killing his son would be a big one. It would also be something that could explain the end of Olicity (since, ya know, finding out your boyfriend has a love child would kinda shake someone).

Not yet he doesn't. A lot can happen between now and "Six Months Later." Conventional wisdom says it's a character we already know, but in thinking about what would push Oliver over the line into being a killer again I would have to think killing his son would be a big one.

I'm not convinced the show's going back to that well.

Here's the updated full schedule. Interesting that they're moving the Black Panther film ahead of Infinity War Part 1. With Captain Marvel's date being pushed back, there's going to be a long (by Marvel standards) gap between Captain Marvel and Infinity War Part II... 10 months, which will mark the longest gap between films since, what, the Ant-Man to Civil War stretch that we're in now?

05/06/2016: Captain America: Civil War
11/04/2016: Doctor Strange
05/05/2017: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
07/28/2017: Spider-Man
11/03/2017: Thor: Ragnarok
02/16/2018: Black Panther
05/04/2018: Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
07/06/2018: Ant-Man and the Wasp
03/08/2019: Captain Marvel
05/03/2019: Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2
07/12/2019: Inhumans
05/01/2020:
07/10/2020:
11/06/2020:

I don't see a 10 month gap. According those dates, the longest gap is between Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel (8 months). Two female led movies in a row. I see you Marvel.

I'm not convinced the show's going back to that well.

I could definitely see it. There's a lot of potential for twists. What if the person in the ground was put there by Oliver's own hand? Maybe it is Captain Lance. Oliver ends up having to put him down due to his involvement with Dahrk, alienating Laurel and Sara for obvious reasons, as well as Felicity because he crossed the kill line.

I don't see a 10 month gap. According those dates, the longest gap is between Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel (8 months). Two female led movies in a row. I see you Marvel.

i'm really bad at math apparently

I'm really curious what the story with the Inhumans will be. There are four seasons of AOS and 10 MCU films before the Inhumans movie. Inhumans are already becoming public.

Feige made a statement recently that the TV side moving into the film side is inevitable. Will Inhumans be the end of an Inhumans character arc that starts in another film?

NYCC is this weekend, bee-tee-dubz. Marvel seems to focus more on this event than San Diego. Maybe they'll name one or more of the 3 unnamed 2020 movies.

I could definitely see it. There's a lot of potential for twists. What if the person in the ground was put there by Oliver's own hand? Maybe it is Captain Lance. Oliver ends up having to put him down due to his involvement with Dahrk, alienating Laurel and Sara for obvious reasons, as well as Felicity because he crossed the kill line.

Eh. I think the show realizes how many problems Oliver's killing spree caused for them in Season 1, and how annoyed everyone was that they made all of the characters in Season 3 massive hypocrites when the topic of killing ever surfaced. I don't think they're going back to it. I could be wrong (and hey, Diggle was shootin' bros left and right last night), but I hope I'm not.

I'm really curious what the story with the Inhumans will be. There are four seasons of AOS and 10 MCU films before the Inhumans movie. Inhumans are already becoming public.

Feige made a statement recently that the TV side moving into the film side is inevitable. Will Inhumans be the end of an Inhumans character arc that starts in another film?

I suspect that AOS will not be allowed to do anything with the Inhuman royal family and that will be what the movie will center around.

Sure. But the royal family is going to just stay on the sidelines for another four years?

Sure. But the royal family is going to just stay on the sidelines for another four years?

They'll probably get a name drop or tangential reference, sort of like they handled the Kree in S1? I dunno.

I think so, but we'll just have to wait and see. The show will probably have other big threats to center the focus on in the seasons between this one and the movie so the Inhuman storyline well won't be completely dry by then.

Back