• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

NYCC is this weekend, bee-tee-dubz. Marvel seems to focus more on this event than San Diego. Maybe they'll name one or more of the 3 unnamed 2020 movies.

Pixar announced upcoming dates so Marvel and Disney Animation may be doing the same soon.

I think so, but we'll just have to wait and see. The show will probably have other big threats to center the focus on in the seasons between this one and the movie so the Inhuman storyline well won't be completely dry by then.

Though, if this is true, the lead-in season for the movie (assuming the show goes for another four seasons) is going to be insane.

Last edited:
Eh. I think the show realizes how many problems Oliver's killing spree caused for them in Season 1, and how annoyed everyone was that they made all of the characters in Season 3 massive hypocrites when the topic of killing ever surfaced. I don't think they're going back to it. I could be wrong (and hey, Diggle was shootin' bros left and right last night), but I hope I'm not.

Haha, I did notice that. Oliver is all conflicted about it while Digg is just capping fools left and right.

Ollie: "I can't be a killer."

Digg: "What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my nine putting fools six feet under. "

They've always drawn a weird line with Diggle, to be fair. He's always made some weird soldier distinction when talking about why he does what he does, and I suspect that would factor into his justification for gunnin'.

Still a pretty funny contrast, though

I'm waiting to watch because my wife WON'T HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN.

"Don't watch without me. I'll be right down."

8:52 pm...I've entered a violent rage.

also I don't know how I missed this easy "oliver queen is holding her upstairs against her will but it's for your own good and she will thank him for it in six months even as you still harbor deep seeded resentment" joke, but hey, I did

It's alright. I'll have my revenge when Olicity goes down in flames.

Seriously I think my wife would straight up stop watching.

The 5th Jessica Jones teaser. I imagine a full trailer will drop after NYCC.

watched the new episodes for flash, arrow and aos this week. a few very important thoughts...

aos -

solid if not spectacular start to the season. very glad gemma is back and we are forced into a back story of trying to find her and fitz and team being bummed out all season. i did not feel like they just dropped fitz's mental issues conveniently. felt like it was addressed and he improved over last season. with the time jump he was doing better. with gemma missing i can see him focusing completely on the task of finding her. will any lingering issues creep up with out that task to focus on? ward is so much better now than in season one. they do enjoy showing culson's missing hand. looking forward to seeing where they go with daisy and the inhumans team project. will they have a fully formed team by the end of the season or will it be 2 or 3 people and unable to flesh it out?

flash -

promising with the jay garrick flash but after reverse flash, new flash, barry and zoom... speedsters are colliding and i hope it won't be too much. agree they did a solid job with the bad guy special effects for tv anyway. i hope they don't keep ronnie away for too long. isn't he going to the other show? or as was mentioned above is there confirmation that that actor did get another job and is dunzo?

arrow -

speaking of things you can't un-see. thea barely opens her mouth when she speaks. its... odd. nice opening scene with #olicity. not convinced they are taking oliver back to the dark. i swear i've read they wanted to get away from that this season. the 6 mos and a grave sight is interesting. agree that making it felicity seems like such an obvious red herring that they won't do it. right? maybe diggle becomes green lantern and leaves earth so he has a "grave." don't really think that happens but don't have a better outlandish guess. had they teased lance working with dahrk before? i'm blanking for some reason. love that actor though. he had a nice bad guy turn on justified.

flash -

promising with the jay garrick flash but after reverse flash, new flash, barry and zoom... speedsters are colliding and i hope it won't be too much. agree they did a solid job with the bad guy special effects for tv anyway. i hope they don't keep ronnie away for too long. isn't he going to the other show? or as was mentioned above is there confirmation that that actor did get another job and is dunzo?

Ronnie's on that X-Files miniseries. I don't think he's coming back based on what I've read. It was confirmed that in Legends of Tomorrow, Stein will be merging with someone else.

i missed that. i was worried they would miss him all season only to bring him back in some weird way in order to shoe horn him into the new series.

Promising rumors about the Wonder Woman movie.
http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/wonder-woman/249633/wonder-woman-movie-settings-revealed

The film will take place in three time periods:

The first setting will be Themyscira, the idyllic island Wonder Woman has called home since her adventures began in the 1940s.
The second period is World War I - the specific year we've been given is 1916, which places it right in the middle of that conflict.
The movie will then move to the modern day, where it will tie into the events of Justice League Part One, out at the end of 2017 and also set to star Gadot's Wonder Woman.

I can't make heads or tails of this, but somewhere in this leaked Daredevil S2 trailer you can see the Punisher and Elektra. I didn't see jacksquat.

http://movieweb.com/daredevil-season-2-trailer-leaked-punisher-elektra/

Also, the first ep of Jessica Jones was shown at NYCC and seems to have good buzz. "Mature" is frequently used to describe it. Whether that means she piitb right away, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
"There's a rumor online today that Kevin Feige has pulled the plug on the "Inhumans" film specifically because he doesn't want to have the TV side of things defining the rules and playing with the ideas for the next few years. I'll state simply that the rumor is not true. I went directly to an unimpeachable source, who told me that the film division is still planning to make the film, and there are certain elements of the "Inhumans" universe that have been declared off-limits to the "SHIELD" people as a result.

Here's how you will know that Marvel has cancelled the feature film. If you see the royal family, including Black Bolt, show up on the TV show, then there's a good chance the feature division has finally changed their mind."

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...umans-to-theaters-in-2019#SWUZr2VUlZej6b8j.99

I saw that rumor and had similar thoughts. If there weren't strict rules about AOS then AOS wouldn't be using them. The question is what those rules are and how they support introducing the Royal family in four years.

I think the Inhumans are really ancillary to the Secret Warriors part of the story. They're more of a plot device than the focus.

The NYCC Trailer for DD S:2. It's mostly a recap of S:1, but the last thirty seconds have a few bits including Elektra and the back of the Punisher's head.

Last edited:
Daredevil Season 2 seems to be headed for an April 2016 release if not earlier.

not sure what to think about that. first instinct screams ticket sales booster.

Back