• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

In case anyone was wondering, The Dark Knight Rises is just as awesome on blu-ray as in theaters. Perhaps even more so, given the number of times I can stop and rewatch the pit scene.

Are Hardy's eyes just as majestic as they were on the big screen?

They're making another Godzilla movie? Unless the Hulk shows up to fight him, I'm going to call that a flop right now.

I feel so burned by the 98 Godzilla that I have extreme skepticism about non-Japanese efforts. However, one of the writers for the upcoming one listed on IMDB was David Goyer and he has a solid resume. Regardless, I do love me some Godzilla so I'm looking forward to whatever this is.

It's a shame they cast Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern, I think he would have made a pretty good Wally West

I saw the 1998 Godzilla movie on the first day it came out. Skipped classes after lunch to go see it.

I actually enjoyed the hell out of it.

I saw the 1998 Godzilla movie on the first day it came out. Skipped classes after lunch to go see it.

I actually enjoyed the hell out of it.

Is that the one with Matthew Broderick? I liked it too. Probably already been discussed, but that was supposed to be a trilogy and they cut it - I liked the cgi Godzillas.

Count me in the group that didn't mind the 1998 Godzilla. It was campy, thoughtless fun. And it had a bunch of the voice actors from the Simpsons.

I think it was a movie that if you saw it before the reviews came out, you liked.

But after it was panned by critics, people looked for the flaws instead of just enjoying a frickin GODZILLA movie.

I was 13 when the 1998 Godzilla came out, so I thought the explosions and everything were cool. I've not watched it in years, but I'm sure I would find a lot wrong with it now. It was mindless, but fun.

Love Godzilla, looking forward to this new one.

My biggest problem with that Godzilla movie was it seemed to have about half a dozen places where the movie should have ended but it kept going on and on and on.

I don't know how anyone is posting about the Godzilla movie without mentioning the absolute classic duet of Puff Daddy & Jimmy Page

Back