• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS ACC predictions: Guess who isn't mentioned

It is. As I recall, the media didn't exactly jump on our bandwagon after 2006 and 2007 but they've sure fallen in love with Duke.

We've WON one more ACC title than Miami has played for since joining the conference, let that sink in media heads.

Oh we're mentioned...kinda. As in unanimously picked to finish last in our division

The stuff they're saying about Cutcliffe are the same things they used to say about Grobe and Cut deserves it, but let's see if he can sustain it.

The stuff they're saying about Cutcliffe are the same things they used to say about Grobe and Cut deserves it, but let's see if he can sustain it.

Duke's 2014 schedule is comical. If we had their schedule, six wins would not be out of the question for our squad.

The sad thing is, without clicking on the link, we all know it could be football or basketball.

Whether the media praise is overdone or not, it is ridiculous that Wellman and Grobe allowed Duke to fly past Wake in football. A case study from 2007 to 2013 in WF Football should be taught in school of what not to do if a team, business, or organization wants to succeed.

Why do any of y'all have a problem with us not being mentioned? We have little talent. I wouldn't mention us either. Though I am hopeful for what we might look like in 3 years.

Whether the media praise is overdone or not, it is ridiculous that Wellman and Grobe allowed Duke to fly past Wake in football. A case study from 2007 to 2013 in WF Football should be taught in school of what not to do if a team, business, or organization wants to succeed.

Anyone else remember the days when Dook said the same thing about us? If I recall correctly, didn't Carl Franks get canned after a particularly bad beat down to LOWF in Wally Wade Stadium? Things are cyclical. We'll be competitive agian very soon. Give Clawson about two years to get us back to the point of really competing again.

Why do any of y'all have a problem with us not being mentioned? We have little talent. I wouldn't mention us either. Though I am hopeful for what we might look like in 3 years.

Well the article is titled "ACC Preview." So there's that reason.

Anyone else remember the days when Dook said the same thing about us? If I recall correctly, didn't Carl Franks get canned after a particularly bad beat down to LOWF in Wally Wade Stadium? Things are cyclical. We'll be competitive agian very soon. Give Clawson about two years to get us back to the point of really competing again.

Yes, I was at that game. We were up 42-0 at half, completely called off the dogs in the 2nd half and Franks was canned the next day.

What type of contract does Duke's head coach currently have and if Duke continues to be successful will they be able to keep him?

Back