• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Sunday 9/1

Isn't there also the rule that if the punting team touches it first but doesn't down it, the receiving team can return it? If the returning team doesn't advance it, it's just downed where the punting team touched it.

Where was that in the 2nd half, UGA?

Isn't there also the rule that if the punting team touches it first but doesn't down it, the receiving team can return it? If the returning team doesn't advance it, it's just downed where the punting team touched it.

Correct. Alphonso took advantage of this once of twice and half the stadium was yelling at him, and I unsuccessfully tried to explain this rule. Granted, he always made me nervous when returning anyways.

WAKE FOREST!

WE MADE ESPN! OH HEAVEN'S YES!

"It's only unthinkable if you don't think it."

Love me some Dabo.

Lol, Yabba Dabo is such a goon.

Ugggghhh I'm in bed... and I know I'm going to have to get up and turn on the TV to watch the end of LSU - TCU

... and holy shit - I forgot how ugly my Jets avatar is. that needs to go.

how is it that VT is constantly able to trot out these terrible unis? just when I think they can't be topped...

They did decide to choose the only color combination that did not exist in academia. That has to make it tough.

Back