• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Sunday 9/1

I think both offenses are pretty good and I think both defenses are mediocre. Clemson's defense might be terrible.

On another note, USF is losing to McNeese St 33-7 at the half.

Y is it so hard to believe that if we could get rid of Wellman and Grobe that we could have this kind of football team?

Y is it so hard to believe that if we could get rid of Wellman and Grove that we could have this kind of football team?

Because we're one of the three losing-est schools in college football history?

Is this a serious question?

Hell, we can't even get people to show up to our games

Y is it so hard to believe that if we could get rid of Wellman and Grobe that we could have this kind of football team?

Low expectations.

What I can't figure out is if Wake recruits a puddle based in academics, why do these football factories play smarter football?

Low expectations.

What I can't figure out is if Wake recruits a puddle based in academics, why do these football factories play smarter football?

Just because we recruit smarter athletes doesn't mean that higher ups are smart. The people in charge are fucktards.

Alums and fans who refuse, as a majority, to hold an incompetent AD's feet to the fire and demand a minimum level of success.

Back