• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Thread - 10/5

I don't know, Loh. I'm mostly just rolling my eyes at the usual SEC poll love. Luckily, I believe MY Tigers are going to drop UF out of the top 25 with a humiliating loss this week.

Part of the reason the SEC has gotten so many in the top 25 recently is that there has been such a sharp divide between the have and have-nots. I'm pretty sure last year out of Bama, LSU, aTm, UF, UGA, and USC - none of those teams lost to any of the other 8 teams in the conference - their only losses were to each other. Results in a lot of 1- and 2- loss teams and a lot of 5- and 6- loss teams. This year, I think it's more likely that Auburn, Ole Miss, Missouri, and Tennessee get a couple wins against that group and likely dropping a couple of them out of the top 25. I doubt Missouri and Florida are in next week's top 25, and it wouldn't surprise me if South Carolina falls out at some point.

Back