• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Thread - 10/5

Bears and Deacs

Bourbon Drinker
Reaction score
A Wake mention on College Gameday this morning:

What do Oregon State, TCU, SMU, Navy, and Wake Forest have in common? (use of the oxford comma just for townie)

They are the only programs that have had the same two coordinators in place for the last five years.

I think Lobo is the longest tenured OC in college football. Not counting this season, Wake is 90th in points per game over Lobo's tenure. It will only be worse after Year 11.

Nebraska looking in control early against Illinois. Up 14-0 with 5 min left in first quarter. FSU up 7-0 on Maryland with 4 min left is first quarter.

My Jayhawks are shockingly looking very strong against Texas Tech.

This tight end for FSU looks pretty athletic. Wonder if athletic genes run in his family or something.

I think Lobo is the longest tenured OC in college football. Not counting this season, Wake is 90th in points per game over Lobo's tenure. It will only be worse after Year 11.

Pretty sure he's the second longest tenured coordinator after Bud Foster.

A Wake mention on College Gameday this morning:

What do Oregon State, TCU, SMU, Navy, and Wake Forest have in common? (use of the oxford comma just for townie)

They are the only programs that have had the same two coordinators in place for the last five years.

Uh, that isn't right. Knorr has only been coordinator for 3 seasons. Hal Mume at SMU is in his first year as OC there. Don't know about the others

Why did Kansas just run a fake punt on 4th and 10 from their own endzone?

FSU > Clemson.

It isn't going to be pretty.

Winner of FSU/Clemson should be a rivalry game away from a shot at a Natty, right (eta: with help i guess)

FSU's stands shamefully empty.

FSU's stands shamefully empty.

Poor folks don't know the banner isn't happening. They're already at their YouTubes.

Back