• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFB Thread - 10/5

Did they forget to mow the field? Looks like they're playing in the rough.

LOWF can eat a shit sandwich.

NW is a historically non-competitive football team in one of the best football conferences in FBS and they sticking with and kicking the ass of one of the best teams in the country on a field about 1/4 as nice as BB&T (or, for that matter, 90% of Texas high schools).

Should have hail mary'd there though.

Urban really screwe up the end of that half. He should have taken a TO be fore 4th down for Northwestern It cost O$U over 40 seconds.

These kids are playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. Imagine if Josh Harris ran like this!

My God, NW just toying with OSU on this opening drive in the 2nd half.

NW just runs so hard.

Ha, great minds think alike.

They probably have 40-50 yards just on these last-ditch pushes, too. They're just relentlessly pushing the ball on every possession. It helps that they have an offensive line, but these backs just work their asses off on every play, no matter how futile. I haven't seen a guy just fall, yet.

I think I've decided I'm cheering for an Oregon-Baylor national championship game.

That body slam penalty is one of the worst things in college football. He just tackled the guy. Absolutely fucking terrible.

Boy, WVU sure was smart to run of Bill Stewart for the alcoholic gambling addict, weren't they?

If you want to see a good screwing, watch the last quarter of this Northwestern/Ohio State game.

It should be precious.

He didn't even really slam him.

Jesus, #40 on NW is an absolute monster.

Vandy getting smoked by Mizzou. I am kidding myself into thinking we could win that game.

Vandy getting smoked by Mizzou. I am kidding myself into thinking we could win that game.

I think Vandy isn't as good as last year, so who knows. Play like we did today and we've got 4 games left we might have a shot in. I don't see us hanging with FSU and Miami of course.

Boy, WVU sure was smart to run of Bill Stewart for the alcoholic gambling addict, weren't they?

I think you're forgetting how ugly those Bill Stewart teams were.

Back