• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Diego's pre season top 5

1. CT & Diem
2. Abe & Cara Maria
3. Wes & Mandi
4. Leroy & Naomi
5. Bananas & Camila

We're having a debate on how to draft this season. We're trying to decide between drafting individuals or draft teams. Any thoughts?

I feel like Leroy and Naomi are poised for a big season.

Color me shocked, Abe and Cara Maria didn't make it.

It'll conflict with my Top Chef viewing a bit, but I'm definitely intrigued by this concept.

We're having a debate on how to draft this season. We're trying to decide between drafting individuals or draft teams. Any thoughts?

I feel like Leroy and Naomi are poised for a big season.

Color me shocked, Abe and Cara Maria didn't make it.

Depends on the style of game you play. I play a points system based on where people finish.....so in that case you have to draft by teams because im sure they do the elimination challenge as a team and are eliminated as a team.

Last nights special was hard to watch. Part racist, part sexist, part homophobic, underproduced, poorly hosted, everything. MTV is a nutshell, I guess (except for the production part).

Still, I'm pumped for the season. I want them to get away from gimmick challenges so my boy Derrick can come back. I like Abe and Cara Maria to take it (as well as hook up).

Also, can we agree on no spoilers (tagged or otherwise) on this thread? I can stop myself from googling results but I can't stop myself from clicking "show spoiler". Also, tapatalk doesn't hide spoilers, so yeah.

Last nights special was hard to watch. Part racist, part sexist, part homophobic, underproduced, poorly hosted, everything. MTV is a nutshell, I guess (except for the production part).

Still, I'm pumped for the season. I want them to get away from gimmick challenges so my boy Derrick can come back. I like Abe and Cara Maria to take it (as well as hook up).

Also, can we agree on no spoilers (tagged or otherwise) on this thread? I can stop myself from googling results but I can't stop myself from clicking "show spoiler". Also, tapatalk doesn't hide spoilers, so yeah.

Yeah spoilers kill it.....

2nd season of Real World New Orleans is the only season to never have a cast member on any of the challenges.

2nd season of Real World New Orleans is the only season to never have a cast member on any of the challenges.

Which sucks because Ryan would have been awesome to watch.
15-ryan-cigarettes-confessional-11.jpg

And McKenzie was hawt. And Jemmye would have banged half the house by the second week. And I thought Knight would be a perennial competitor. He had that look.

It'll conflict with my Top Chef viewing a bit, but I'm definitely intrigued by this concept.

Last year we drafted individuals. 5 guys in the league, 5 on each team. 2 guys, 2 girls, 1 Flex. You got a point each week if your players didn't leave, .5 for winning a gulag, 1 point for winning competition, and 3 if your guy or girl won. I think that was the scoring. We're thinking about switching it up, specifically drafting teams. However, you'll have less teams than individuals, so if all your teams go out early, you might not have as much fun watching.

Last year we drafted individuals. 5 guys in the league, 5 on each team. 2 guys, 2 girls, 1 Flex. You got a point each week if your players didn't leave, .5 for winning a gulag, 1 point for winning competition, and 3 if your guy or girl won. I think that was the scoring. We're thinking about switching it up, specifically drafting teams. However, you'll have less teams than individuals, so if all your teams go out early, you might not have as much fun watching.

where are the hookup, nudity and punching inanimate object points? All the who wins stuff can be cheated on from google. You pick a winner so he has more weeks to rack up the depravity points, but don't give points for winning or staying longer.

so did Mr. Beautiful just host the kick off show and now he's not gonna be on the real show. If so that sucks, although I dont know who his ex would be.

Abram & Cara Maria
CT & Diem
Dunbar & Paula
Dustin & Heather
Johnny & Camila
Leroy & Naomi
Mark & Robin
Nate & Priscilla
Rachel & Aneesa
Ty & Emily
Tyrie & Jasmine
Vinny & Sarah
Wes & Mandi

where are the hookup, nudity and punching inanimate object points? All the who wins stuff can be cheated on from google. You pick a winner so he has more weeks to rack up the depravity points, but don't give points for winning or staying longer.

We did that one year with both Jersey Shore and Challenge. To be honest, we didn't like it as much. We took a blood oath (not really) to not cheat.

I like this format, although I have no idea who about 5 of the people are on this show.

Is Vinny pregnant?

Back