• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Amazing that was Mark's first time ever in an elimination contest.

Equally amazing that I remember watching Mark's Road Rules season when I was in freaking HIGH SCHOOL. Dude boned Kit in the final episode. BOSS.

I bet she hoover'd it.

The producers of the Challenge are absolutely horrible at explaining to the audience what the fuck the contestants are trying to do with the puzzles. There were like 3 puzzles last night and on none of them did I as a viewer really understand what they were supposed to be doing. Especially the medallion thing.

I feel like, after this final challenge, I'd like to see them go back to perhaps a less strenuous, more fun and interesting final challenge. The jumping in the freezing cold water in the last episode was cool, but with the exception of when they had to drink blood, this episode was all just watching them trek miles and miles through the snow and climb over a bunch of rocks. I don't watch to see how CT would perform in a marathon. Make the dude do something cool, like catch a greased pig or recreate a classic Real World scene or something like that.

Totally agree, although this year seemed toned down compared to the last one, except for the really shitty weather. I also like when they require more athleticism than just straight up stamina.

Did anyone else watch the Shit they Should have Shown? There was some really good stuff on there. The "Perfect 7" thing cracked me up, as did the bit with CT and Diem exchanging underwear and CT reading Dunbar's letters.

And count me in as someone who wishes they would go to more goofy, less physical challenges. The show isn't nearly as fun anymore when people are training for it.

Did anyone else watch the Shit they Should have Shown? There was some really good stuff on there. The "Perfect 7" thing cracked me up, as did the bit with CT and Diem exchanging underwear and CT reading Dunbar's letters.

And count me in as someone who wishes they would go to more goofy, less physical challenges. The show isn't nearly as fun anymore when people are training for it.

Haha I did. It was pretty funny. The underwear thing was hilarious "No, we mean the long underwear... right next to you."

Interesting...

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/jamie-chung-interview-tribeca-knife-figh/

Do you ever miss doing the "Real World / Road Rules Challenges?"
Actually someone called me the other day, and emailed me, and she's the talent wrangler for "The Challenge." She was like, "I'm just calling to check your availability" – she sounded very new – "so are you available end of May to do a 'Challenge?' It's this, this and this," and she gave me the details. And I was like "Uhh … hi. I'm kind of bound by contract right now for a TV show, but if that doesn't work out, I'll let you know."

Johnny thought he was gonna get paid. Ah well, the way he's owned the Challenge lately, he doesn't need HBO's money.

Johnny thought he was gonna get paid. Ah well, the way he's owned the Challenge lately, he doesn't need HBO's money.
Must have had a shitty legal team not to recognize he filed the lawsuit about two weeks late.

Ultimately, though, Billings gave HBO a victory on a less sexy technicality. The episodes in question started airing on Aug. 15, 2010, and Devenanzio didn't bring the claim until Oct. 3, 2011. The one-year statute of limitations window had closed, so the judge finds the lawsuit to be less "Johnny Bananas" and more "Johnny Rotten."

Back