• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Changing the basketball court

Option 1, but I remarked that they should have an option with no WF or deacon head, but instead just have Buzz's head in the middle of the floor.

We should have Ron Wellman's signature in cursive scrawled across the court just to remind everyone who's responsible for the quality of what's on said court.

We should have Ron Wellman's signature in cursive scrawled across the court just to remind everyone who's responsible for the quality of what's on said court.

We could regret that in two years or so if everyone is right and his job IS tied to the [Redacted] hire.

One change in #2 is that the current floor has "WAKE FOREST" at both ends. Adding "DEMON DEACONS" back would be nice.

Agreed, #2 looks the same as the present floor.

How about just a deacon head at mid court like we had when we were good!

I voted #2 because I think the Deacon needs to be on the floor, but I agree that it would be better with just the head and no WF.

whoever is responsible for the rearranging the deck chairs tag out yourself so I can posrep you.

whoever is responsible for the rearranging the deck chairs tag out yourself so I can posrep you.

I just tagged the most obvious thing first.

Agreed. The old floor was so much sweeter with the black lanes and easier-to-see parquet tiles. I also really liked the Deacon head at center court as opposed to the WF.

Agree 100%. The old floor was classic and the logo wasn't too big.

Shocked there was no coach bzz court option. Wait was that the noon presser?

I went with option one and added that the lanes should be black in the comments. It's called the paint for a reason.

34e99qp.jpg

1omzhl.jpg

1z1gpds.jpg

Added my three in the mix.

Last edited:
painted inside three point line is terrible. The second pic is better, just make the lanes black

Can somebody do a mockup with Buzz's head in the middle? That pic of him when State was raping us would be awesome (I think it was State, but it could have been any number of teams).

I just want the lettering under the baskets to be redone. Seems like it's a thousand years old

Can somebody do a mockup with Buzz's head in the middle? That pic of him when State was raping us would be awesome (I think it was State, but it could have been any number of teams).

Buzz's head under the letters "WTF".

Back