• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

how could it have been mako? nobody counter claimed his vig claim. and this post means you are either the SK or village idiot, further clearing mako

do your best to convince me geiger is SK or im voting for you and lobbying others to vote for you as well

fair point on mako. I’ve been playing catch up all game. I said before game I might not be around a lot. I obviously missed first two days and spent all of day 3 playing while in and out of subways in NYC.

I literally had no idea there was one vanilla until too late, or would have fought that harder. All I can say is his “breadcrumbs” only started halfway through day when it was clear claim offs were inevitable and nilla wasn’t around

I literally had no idea there was one vanilla until too late, or would have fought that harder. All I can say is his “breadcrumbs” only started halfway through day when it was clear claim offs were inevitable and nilla wasn’t around

Tejas keep coming at me every post makes you look worse. No one has countered my claim

that's not true.

Well maybe he should have been more civ instead of airing grievances about a second rate baseball team. Speaking of this is why we need an English football like pyramid for baseball.

Someone please confirm for me as i'm an idiot and also have not played in forever. There are still 3 mafia and the indy at play right?

^^ posted at 1155AM during d2

other geiger idiot claims/breadcrumbs on d2:

You are for sure an idiot but you are not that idiot!

yeah my bad, again i'm an idiot

claim off didn't happen until d3

so your accusation isn't accurate

So basically Diggler is the only one completely off the table but I think we gotta hit

***tejas***

FYI work issue is still going on but we are in a holding pattern waiting for support to get back to us, hence I am able to post.

Mako, I could go with Tejas first but I feel like his line of attack on me is more Mafia aligned than SK aligned to try have a triple kill. Lynch me a civ, sk kills at night, and mafia kills.

Ugh dv7

no shit claim off happened day 3. But Knight literally showed that it was already a numbers game by day 2. You can’t find any reason Geiger might “breadcrumb” that for a claim off? Knowing full well that is an easy sell to back off of later? “No I was just using word idiot”

So tejas is Sk? I know he’s bad, but why do you lean him over Cata for sk?

i just had diggler and cata linked in my head from yesterday... now i need to find the posts of why

we know diggler is maf so let's see if we can find anything between cata and diggler/damo/townie or tejas and diggler/damo/townie

i just had diggler and cata linked in my head from yesterday... now i need to find the posts of why

we know diggler is maf so let's see if we can find anything between cata and diggler/damo/townie or tejas and diggler/damo/townie

or Geiger because again I didn’t post until day 3

that's not true.

^^ posted at 1155AM during d2

other geiger idiot claims/breadcrumbs on d2:

claim off didn't happen until d3

so your accusation isn't accurate

so yeah, accusation 100% accurate. I never once said claim offs happened day 2. I said they were inevitable day 2, which they were. And he dropped that an hour from deadline. Not day 1, not morning of 2

You all have fun not lynching the guy who literally made a last second switch to keep game going and save himself.

Getting on a plane. Don’t know what else to say other than reading is hard

So cata really didn't post much aside from vote posts and little value posts about puppy farts and a YIKES post to somebody calling out townie. that is until the last overnight where he talked to diggler about wine for a bit

i dont know cata's play style but it is possible that it was determined in maf chat that cata be the mafia member to "lay low" and not post much to skate by as far as possible

diggler has the most posts in the game and tejas has also posted plenty despite saying he has been away a lot.

tejas saying enough to come in and our of the conversation so he isn't hiding but hasn't really stuck his neck out with theories until today when it is end game time

***vote for tejas***

Back