• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

You all have fun not lynching the guy who literally made a last second switch to keep game going and save himself.

we also think cata is bad, just a different kind of baddie than you are

safe travels!

Holy shit dv7, you know I love you but...

you don’t think the fact I have more posts than Geiger at this point despite missing two days says something?

Holy shit dv7, you know I love you but...

you don’t think the fact I have more posts than Geiger at this point despite missing two days says something?

I know you usually post a lot but you are also usually a bit more likely to mix it up with theories as a civ or maf.

it is possible that geiger set up nilla/idiot civ on d2 but it is more probable that he was breadcrumbing the truth and now you are playing catch up to CYA

Why breadcrumb at all unless he is bad? Knight had unlocked 3/4 of game at that point. Civ reveals after knights unlock post

I am just going to throw this one out there and vote for ***Diggler*** who is bad and either an SK or Mafia.

I self preserved last time because Creamy literally called me 1min before the vote deadline telling me I needed to vote or die. I asked Creamy who I should vote for and he just told me to vote for Blue. So I did with Zero thought.

Basically my late round panic vote was a pure cream play.

Having never played with Tejas before his behavior screams mafia to me. Deflect/Attack/Insult.

That being said we have 28 min to go and we do need to get this right.

Having never played with Tejas before his behavior screams mafia to me. Deflect/Attack/Insult.

Cool. You’ve played well. Hats off. Hope you win at this point with all these other idiots around

It seems that Mako has left the building. He didn't respond to my question from a bit ago either. :(

who do your instincts tell you is the SK between diggler, cata, and tejas?

you, mako, and myself need to vote as a block

Back