• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

I remained....

-eybEel1xeFZmr1zHtDmBw2HLWd6UbA2MhZUNHBODL_-EnIfnXBYqSTmsV_9RaEyuniwj2geXux7Ujt8BTvLn_D34aZLSw41lceQAcWbhuN9GqBvl2kjI6_uQyxIk03h4Zd4J8TcNdc

But too many others didn't believe you.

was i at least right that it was by design the cata kinda skate by and not post much in the early rounds?

I have no idea. I really did enter game after a claim off had already happened. Was a sitting duck

This was a fun game. We need to build off this and get a larger game rolled out.

Thought that game was going to break early, but worked out pretty well. Fun to watch

Interesting game. We had a BG miss all moves, the other BG actively decline to make a move. Those BG are interesting role imo, pretty neutered. We had an RNG kill to end the game, if it had stacked one of the other hits we would be at 2-1. If Cata had made it 3-3 who knows what would have happened. Good job everyone narrowly avoiding AA and having a game.

yeah, it's a weird role when it's just pure self-sacrifice

having two of certain roles really changes the claim untangling

also, cata defs shoulda been AA'ed after missing the first two votes, but it's whatever

was i at least right that it was by design the cata kinda skate by and not post much in the early rounds?

I miss the first vote on Mondays sometimes because I am starting slow with life. But after that 100% yes.

yeah, it's a weird role when it's just pure self-sacrifice

having two of certain roles really changes the claim untangling

also, cata defs shoulda been AA'ed after missing the first two votes, but it's whatever

Did i miss the first two? I think I only missed the first. The second one we got townie right?

Yeah catamount you are lucky I'm a good friend. Saw your were about to AA, gave you a call, said you were in a tiebreaker with Blue, and the rest is history.

I had fun being a traitor in maf chat and secretly cheering for mafia to win, while staying completely within the rules.

I don't believe anyone missed 2 votes except Tejas who was saved by a majo.

Thanks everyone for playing I thought this was super broken but turned out fun and I got to try some new roles. Pretty much everyone had a power but a lot of them were neutered significantly. But having it open meant a claimoff could/should break it. The mafia was actually very powerful though, just lost their GF early.

I need to see the mafchat when townie went down.

Yeah catamount you are lucky I'm a good friend. Saw your were about to AA, gave you a call, said you were in a tiebreaker with Blue, and the rest is history.

I had fun being a traitor in maf chat and secretly cheering for mafia to win, while staying completely within the rules.

other than this, if the story is true

I self preserved last time because Creamy literally called me 1min before the vote deadline telling me I needed to vote or die. I asked Creamy who I should vote for and he just told me to vote for Blue. So I did with Zero thought.

Knight gets (some deserved) shit sometimes, but he often diagnoses the game when civ and is often ignored. I hate being mafia when he is civ.

yep

gg all, knew my gambit would win us the game

does definitely feel like creamy/cata cheated tho womp womp

Back