• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

I had inside info from being in dead chat, but it seemed to me that diggles play only makes sense if he is the SK himself since -- as played out -- the mafia having the two-person team will win even if one of them goes down, so his logic didn't make sense for being mafia

agreed. But it worked

Understood. Appreciate the second chance. I shall not contact anyone regarding AA again.

Diggler, I'm mainly sorry to you, bro. I never wanted to lose your trust.

commujicating about aa is fine. Just don’t mention votes

Mako, I'm crushed. You voted me out. Then, to add salt to the wounds, you call me out in banter time after I'm dead!

Congratulations, you have progressed to the extent that people are trolling you after death.

I wish I had a bit more time during hte day yesterday to berate people. Too involved in stupid work stuffs.

I had Cava for lunch today. Cant get enough of the greek chipotle. I am sucker for all the knockoff chipotle places, though - &pizza is my favorite.

just reread the last hour of this game and cata, what the hell man. why not try to force the tiebreaker vote onto Mako rather than letting tejas die? I'm genuinely confused about what you were doing. You knew I was the SK. If Mako gets lynched, it's 2-2-1 heading into night, and no shots for the civs. I'd have killed geigs, you kill DV7, and its 0-2-1 and mafia wins.

If I killed one of you instead of geiger, it's 1-1-1 and we'd have had a good time trying to convince a civ on who to side with, but either SK or mafia was winning.

The way you voted was the only real shot for the civs to win.

just reread the last hour of this game and cata, what the hell man. why not try to force the tiebreaker vote onto Mako rather than letting tejas die? I'm genuinely confused about what you were doing. You knew I was the SK. If Mako gets lynched, it's 2-2-1 heading into night, and no shots for the civs. I'd have killed geigs, you kill DV7, and its 0-2-1 and mafia wins.

If I killed one of you instead of geiger, it's 1-1-1 and we'd have had a good time trying to convince a civ on who to side with, but either SK or mafia was winning.

mafia isn't about making smart plays, it's about confusing and trolling people

also I think he was busy, he was directed to vote mako but I don't think he had time to catch up to the game thread and the chatzy

I think Cata was secure in his belief that the civs were going to do anything they possibly could to ignore all good advice and fuck this game up.

Back