• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte 49ers Thread

Who did they play? Did they have a scholarship player on the other team?

Props to UNCP OC Jammie Deese.

That's because lumberton such a scenic town and has so much culture I think former district attorney britt was America's deadliest prosecutor because of all of the gruesome death penalty cases in that area

Thanks for pointing that out, Ph. I didn't realize. Amazing what a receiving trio Caldwell put together considering our overall recruiting.

Thanks for pointing that out, Ph. I didn't realize. Amazing what a receiving trio Caldwell put together considering our overall recruiting.

Caldwell's recruiting looks much better historically and removed from his coaching. We have Caldwell to thank for Jason Anderson, Fabian Davis, and John Stone who Calhoun turned into weapons.

That's because lumberton such a scenic town and has so much culture I think former district attorney britt was America's deadliest prosecutor because of all of the gruesome death penalty cases in that area

UNCP isn't in Lumberton.

Caldwell's recruiting looks much better historically and removed from his coaching. We have Caldwell to thank for Jason Anderson, Fabian Davis, and John Stone who Calhoun turned into weapons.

Gah those Orbit sweeps were awesome

Where is it? It must be in Robeson County

Last edited:
Back