• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte 49ers Thread

GD it I think I accidentally pos repped him. FUUUUUU. Gonna have to spread it just to neg him.

Gotta believe UNCC would still beat the Broncos 2/5.

I always stop at smithfields BBQ in laurenburg on the way to the beach and I see the signs to fairmont and maxton , hometowns of two of the greatest athletes to wear the old gold and black My point was that it is amazing that unc-pen broke can field a very good college football team at a school which is located in a very rural area of eastern NC

I always stop at smithfields BBQ in laurenburg on the way to the beach and I see the signs to fairmont and maxton , hometowns of two of the greatest athletes to wear the old gold and black My point was that it is amazing that unc-pen broke can field a very good college football team at a school which is located in a very rural area of eastern NC

Laurinburg*

Jamie Deese is from LBG. Played at Scotland HS.

Laurinburg*

Jamie Deese is from LBG. Played at Scotland HS.

And don't forget WFU HOF member Leonard Thompson, who won a handful of times on the PGA tour.
By the way, Scotland High has a nasty football program. NCSU has done very well recruiting the Fighting Scots.

Don't forget C League intramural all star bmoneydeac who hails from Lumberton.

Back