• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

Alcivar and Bender don’t appear to be on the travel squad to Toronto. I would assume it’s due to vaccination status as both featured this week against Chelsea.

Fucking embarrassing.

Good for Bob and Michael though. I still love them

Anyone in the triad have issues watching the matches? Its supposed to be on the Triad CW but it only shows comedy reruns. Its also blacked out on ESPN+. This happens everytime they are not televised nationally.

Anyone in the triad have issues watching the matches? Its supposed to be on the Triad CW but it only shows comedy reruns. Its also blacked out on ESPN+. This happens everytime they are not televised nationally.

Yeah it’s stupid. If you’re outside of charlotte in NC your only option is the mobile app. Then airplay it to your tv if you have that option. Other than that? Yeah, you’re fucked.

The Jozy experiment has ended in New England it seems. Too bad we didn't package Omar with him. Those two couldn't have provided less since joining - not even a veteran presence.

Yeah it’s stupid. If you’re outside of charlotte in NC your only option is the mobile app. Then airplay it to your tv if you have that option. Other than that? Yeah, you’re fucked.

They show it in the Triangle on one of the WRAL affiliate channels (usually channel 1257 on Spectrum). I've been able to watch a bunch of matches that way.

Some crazy scorelines today. Couple 4-4 matches, Philly put up another 6 spot.

The officiating in the Revs game was hilarious bad, but their new keeper Djordge Petrovic is going to be world class. He's 22 and honestly might be an upgrade over Matt Turner already.

Gaga to Chelsea official

$15 million -- fourth highest MLS out transfer ever

Revs shipped Lletget to FC Dallas for $600k and signed Makoun from Charlotte. Galaxy signed Riqui Puig from Barcelona on free, though there is a sell on clause.

Back