• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chase Fischer Going Dancing

Lunardi said this morning he doesn't have BYU in yet. Strange given their both their overall and conference.
Gonzaga was really their only good win all year. I think they should be in though. A few Wake Forest ties with Lunardi's latest last 4 in/first 4 out.

B-_qswxUQAESDDW.jpg

Chase played very well. BYU is fun to watch. They often played with 4 guards at a time. Mark Pope our former great big man coach got a good addition for the Cougars with Chase.

A change of venue and a season off to shake off his last HC probably restored his inner self's sense of well being.

UNC as a 5 seed seems pretty high. He also has NC State a 9

Also, congrats to Chase. I never hated him for leaving. He has some good skills, but we really couldn't use a fairly one-dimensional player with the shortcomings we had at the time. I wish him well.

Also a slightly lower level of competition, in my opinion. That said, it would be nice to have him this year since Dinos is our only consistent outside shooter, and UVA just took him away the other night.

Thinking about another transfer in Anthony Gill from NC that went from SC to UVa. He would have looked good in black and gold.

It's called going to college as a kid and becoming a grown man. Rely on freshman and over time your program will die unless you get the elite of the elite. It's really a simple process.

Anthony Fields will not be going dancing, however, since he's accumulating DNPs on a 8-23 Bradley team. I think he's the worst recruit that has ever been given a scholarship to Wake. Thanks [Redacted].

What about Skeen at VCU?

Back